Chapter 15

"I believe you."

Fourth's cries became harder. As if he had been holding back his feelings all this years. He waited these words from Gemini for so long. If only Gemini had believed  him from the beginning, he wouldn't have lost moments together during these seven years.

Gemini embraced him so tight as if he will lost Fourth again if he release him. Gemini cried too. He whispered sorry multiple times to Fourth. Now he hated himself, he hated why he didn't listen to Fourth back then. Why he didn't listen to his heart.

Fourth pulled himself from Gemini. He wanted to wipe his tears, but Gemini held his hand, he was the one who wiped Fourth's tears.

"I hate to see you cry.. I wish these are the last sad tears that you shed, if you cry again, I hope it would be a happy tears. I'm sorry baby.." Gemini kissed his head.

Baby... Fourth really missed Gemini called him that. Fourth let Gemini to kissed him. He closed his eyes. He wouldn't lie, he really longing for this too.

But Fourth had to composes himself. He didn't want Gemini see his weakness. He should stay strong like what he did all these years.

Fourth looked at Gemini in his eyes. He found the genuine and sincerity in him. Buy he won't let his guard down. Back then, he was the one who pleaded to him  multiple times. But now he wanted Gemini to begged fot his forgiveness. He closed his eyes again.

"Hey baby.. Look at me.!" Gemini said in his deep voice.

"Don't call me baby, I'm not yours anymore." Fourth replied him.

"I'm sorry.. But you know, wether you Like it or not or you want it or not. You will always be my sunshine."

Fourth chuckled cutely and then he smiled. Gemini was still a teased.

"Now.. How can we get out of here? Did Dr. Joong read your message?"

"Why? It is better in here," Gemini teased him.

"Don't get your hopes high, Mister. I forgive you now. But that doesn't mean we can get back together and instantly forget everything!"

Gemini smirked. "I'll make you falling in love with me again, Khun Fourth.. Just wait and see!"

Fourth raised his eyebrows.

"Now call anyone, I want to pee..."

Gemini laughed, the same Fourth he knew. He called Joong, and after five minutes the door was open.

Fourth rushed to the bathroom leaving Gemini who smiled so wide.

Joong approached him. He could see Gemini's face was glowing. It must be a good result.

"Soo... What are you two now??" Joong asked.

"Still the same. If only I had believed him back then, we might be still together now.! If he said that he was framed, who would do that??"

"That's your job to find out, dude.. you are now one step closer, just be his friend for now.. And try gain his trust again. And maybe.. You will get the most precious thing in your life.. " Joong glanced at him.

"You are right.." Gemini said. He didn't have a clue what was Joong said.

"Let's go.. You still have appointment this afternoon right?"

They went back to their cabin.

Fourth

I looked at my face in the mirror. Oh my god I was so red. 'You're blushing Fourth'. Oh no no no.. After a long time buried, my feeling for him had awakened. I was like a teenager right now.