Chapter 16

Author POV

Both Prim and Mark shocked to see each other after years. They just stuck in their place.

Fourth and Gemini looked at each other too. They both confused.

"Ahhmm.. What's going on here?" Gemini asked them. He looked at Prim then to Mark.

"Guys??" And as if he realized something. "Was it him? Prim?"

Prim turned her head to Gemini, and then she nodded.

"Oh my God.. This Mark was the one who you looking for all these years??"

She nodded again.

"You search for me Prim?" Mark asked her.

"Yes P'.. "

"Wait.. Wait.. Wait.. What's going on?? I don't understand a thing?!" Fourth, who had been listening to them, became confused.

Prim then told them that Mark was the one she had looking for. She and Mark had been dating before when they were in high school. But they forced to break up by Prim's parents because Mark was just a commoner. They sent Prim to Boston. Then, when Prim back to Thailand for vacation, she wanted to find Mark and asked Gemini help but she couldn't find him.

And Mark told her that he got a scholarship in Seoul, South Korea. That's why she didn't found him here in Thailand.

Prim then looked at Fourth.

"Fourth, I wanted to apologize to you, because of me, you and Gemini had to break up." She said. "I knew you must be thinking that Gemini cheated on you with me. But I swear I never think of Gemini that way. It was my stupidity that I made Gemini to lied to you."

Fourth just stared at her, he didn't knew what to say. Fourth knew it wasn't just her fault, he knew for sure that Gemini's mom who drive him to think that Gem and Prim would be fit together. But Gemini didn't knew that he met his mom that day. Should he just tell him too? Not yet. He would find the right time.

"It's okay Prim, it was in the past.. It wasn't just your fault, my insecurities took part on it."

Prim hugged Fourth and say sorry again.

"No.. No.. Go.. Go.. Prim,, you can't hug him! Shu.. Shu.." Gemini pulled Fourth towards him.

"What a possessive boyfie!" Prim rolled his eyes.

"Let me go Gem!! You too don't have a right to hug me!" Fourth scolded him.

"Really? Yesterday you let me hug you," Gemini teased him.

Fourth widened his eyes. "That... That different! Ugh.. I need a coffee!" Fourth said while leaving the room.

"Where are you going na ja??" Gemini chuckled and followed Fourth. "Don't destroy my room ok!" He said to Prim and Mark before he closed the door.

Prim and Mark were left in Gemini's cabin.

"P' Mark.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for leaving you, my-my parents.. "