Chapter 21

"What is it Gem?" Fourth asked Gemini while his hand stroking Gemini's arm.

"Por said he found something, and we should go there quickly." Gemini said.

"We?"

"Yes..you and me and Prim too.."

"Ohh..Can we took Dew first at my mom's house?" Fourth suggested.

"Yeah.. I thought the same. If this something to do with my mom, I won't let Mae to meet Dew."

"Ok.. You should call Prim then.."

Then Gemini called Prim and told her to go to his house first, because he wanted to take Dew to Fourth's mom house first. She said ok. Fourth looked at Dew who fell asleep as usual.

After they arrived to Jam's house, they explained everything to her and asked her to keep Dew for a while. She was more than willing to keep him. Then they said goodbye to Dew and Jam.

Half an our later, they arrived at Gemini's parents house. Mrs. Praew was so happy when she opened the door and met with Gemini and Fourth. She was back from her long leave.

"Oh Gem.. I'm so happy to see you again, son." She said to him.

"When did you come back Nana?" He asked.

"Yesterday, oh.. I'm just took a leave for 6 months and so much happening here." She said and then she glanced at Fourth.

"Oh my... You're here too? How have you been??" She caressed Fourth's cheek. Fourth really confused because he felt that he never met her before.

Mrs. Praew saw that Fourth's face looked confused then she explained to him that they meet at the day Gemini left to Boston. Fourth still didn't remember her.

"You were fainted back then Son, then your friend took you to the hospital." She added.

"What??" This time Gemini was confused.

"He ran after you then he fell and fainted." She said. Gemini looked at Fourth with said expression.

"Ohh.. I'm sorry ma'am.. That's why I didn't remember you." Fourth said.

Mrs. Praew smiled at him. "So you two back together again now?"

"Yes.. And we had a good news for you later.. Umm where's Por?" Gemini asked her.

"In his study room..oh and Prim was already there with her boyfriend..I'll prepare your drink ok."

"Thanks Nana.. "

They both went to the study room.

"Por.. "

"Gem.. Come sit, you too Fourth.." Kit said to them.

"What is it Por? What did you find?" Gemini asked him.

"I found this accidentally in your Mae's safe box in that cupboard!" Kit gave Gemini an envelope while pointing to the cupboard behind the desk.

Gemini opened the envelope with Fourth beside him. Gemini shocked to see what inside. Many pictures of Fourth. When he was in college, in his way to his house, some with Gemini, and the latest was pictures of Fourth kissing with a man. The same as he received seven
years ago. But in many angle. Fourth gasped and couldn't believe what he see.

"And this a CCTV records, the original version." Kit added.

"What's original version?" Fourth asked Kit disbelief.

"The one in that Bar was cut and edited. And this is the original version."

Kit turned on the video in his laptop. The scene was from when Fourth entered the Bar then when he sat on the bar stall. Fourth seemed he just played with his phone there. And there was a man that just come and approached the bartender. He looked like whispering something to the bartender and gave something like small package to him. The scene was took by different angle. Fourth couldn't see it because he just looked at his phone. Not aware of his surroundings.