Chapter 17

"Fourth"

Gemini couldn't believe his eyes, what did his father do with Fourth at the mall? He looked at his mom, she was talking with the staff. He approached his mom and told her that he wanted to go to the toilet. She nodded, so  Gemini rushed to the toy store.

He searched for his father and found him at the corner of the store. He walked to him slowly and he tap his shoulder.

Mr. Kit shocked seeing Gemini in here. His eyes then looking at Fourth and Dew on the other side of the store.

"What are you doing here Gem?" His father asked.

"I should be the one who ask you Por, what are you doing here with Fourth-.. " Gemini shocked looking at Fourth with... That child here. Who is he..

Mr. Kit then pulled Gemini behind, so that Fourth couldn't see them.

"Gem, what are you-"

"Mae is here too. She was at the jewelry store across this store. I accompanied her here."

Another shocked hit him, his wife couldn't see Fourth and Dew yet. She would ruin everything. He thought fast and got an idea.

"Gem,, stay here with Fourth ok, I'll tell him you will take them home..come quick"

"What about Mae?"

"I'll deal with her!"

Gemini followed his father towards Fourth.

Fourth stunned when he saw Mr. Kit with Gemini. He instantly held Dew's hand beside him.

"Fourth.. My wife is here, she came here with Gemini to that store over there." Mr. Kit pointed his finger to the Jewelry store . "Gemini will take you both home ok... Don't worry na,"

Gemini just observed them at first then assured his father that he would take them home safe and sound.

Mr. Kit then said goodbye to Dew. "I'm going to go na. I'll call you later ok baby.. This man beside me will accompany you now" Mr. Kit pointed at Gemini and kissed Dew's head.

"Ok grandpa..bye bye.."

Gemini shocked hearing Dew call his father grandpa. What was the relation between them?? This curiosity was killing him.

Mr. Kit squeezed Fourth's shoulder as if assured him that everything is  gonna be alright.

Gemini and Fourth looked at each other. Both didn't knew what to say. Suddenly Dew pulled Fourth's hand.

"Pop, who is he?"

Fourth confused what to say.. "Ummm he -he.. He is my friend, baby."

"Like Uncle Phuwin, Uncle Pond and Uncle Dunk?"

Fourth glanced at Gemini, "Yes.. "

Dew then smiled to Gemini. Gemini was awestruck. For a moment his heart felt as if it has stopped. And when Dew grabbed his hand, he felt like an electricity shot through his body.

"Come on Uncle, there was the toy that I want to buy." Gemini glanced at Fourth while Dew pulling him. Gemini just followed everywhere Dew take him.

Fourth just stuck at his place. His tears were welled up in his eyes. He couldn't cry in here. After sometimes, Fourth followed them too.

At the jewelry store, Sarocha was confused why her husband is here instead of Gemini. Kit then explained that he just finished a meeting in one of the restaurant here with his friend when he meet Gemini in the toilet.

"Gem told me that he was with you,, so since I have nothing to do, I better accompany my beautiful wife here than alone in our house." He told his wife. Sarocha was blushing.