Chapter 28 - Part 2

I still wasn't sure this wasn't just a scheme for Sinense to get me into bed with her. It didn't seem like it, but she was there. We'd even had sex. She'd had sex once before but was pretty clueless about everything except the basic mechanics.

Apparently, tonight was more than the sex she'd had in the past. Her illicit boyfriend never even saw much of her body. Her Maid helped dress her and would've known if her body-hider shields had been removed, but the one for the hips could be pushed up far enough to give the guy access, and they had to be quick so they wouldn't be missed. I had to hide my smile since, the way she told it, they'd invented the quickie. She was quite proud to let me know she wasn't a virgin.

I felt sorry for the guy. Her body was lovely, and he never got to experience it...only got to get his rocks off, and he probably thought he got lucky. And now she discovered that a lot more could go on between kissing and inserting part A into part B.

I still wasn't entirely sure I believed her reasoning for being here, let alone all the rest, but it did seem that she'd made up her mind that if I wanted to, she wouldn't stop me. I took my time washing her, and by then, I would've had to stop her, and I didn't.

Am I that fickle? I didn't think I had much desire for Sinense, but it happened way too easily. I still wished it was Sorina next to me now, but...but I don't know. She knew about this, and from her reactions, she either didn't object to it or considered it inevitable.

Was it? Was this the first step in Sinense becoming my main woman and Sorina being my side piece? Was I going to let that happen? Once Sinense figured out the middle part better, would I prefer her? Even that didn't sound right, though I didn't see Sinense allowing herself to become the side piece.

And what did Ellie think about this? Did she care? She seemed to like Sorina more than Sinense, and did she even know this was happening?

Well...if Ishen even cared, any spies from earlier this evening could definitely state that Sinense was in my tent tonight.