Tsu'tey

Pandora Forest
Omatikaya Clan

"Tsu'tey" Freddie yelled to the clan as he held up his firstborn.

"Tsu'tey", the clan repeated, holding onto each other as they surrounded the Evans family.

Okoyia stood at her mate's side, covering a hand with a smile as she stared up her first son. "Ma'Tsu'tey"

———————————————————————————

*2 years later*

"I can climb higher than you", Tsu'tey boasted to his best friend, Neteyam, as he hung upside from a tree.

Neteyam crossed his arms. "Nah, uh". Tsu'tey smirked cheekily at his best friend.

"Prove it"

Neteyam huffed slightly as he climbed up the tree to where Tsu'tey's tail was wrapped around a branch. Neteyam peered off the edge of the branch at Tsu's smiling face. Neteyam huffed, wrapping his tail around the branch and dropping off the edge, so he was face to face with Tsu'tey.

"Easy"

"Oi! What are you boys doing up there!" Jake shouted from the ground putting his hands on his hips, but the two boys just giggled.

———————————————————————————

"Gently Tsu'tey", Okoyia whispered, handing newborn Li'teya into his arms. Tsu'tey smiled at his baby sister as she wrapped her tiny fingers around his. Li'teya stared into her brother's eyes, snuggling closer to his touch.

"Son, it is your job to protect Li'teya no matter what", his father whispered to keep Li'teya quiet. Tsu'tey nodded at his father's words as his eyes looked back at his baby sister. Before his father even mentioned it, he knew he would protect Li'teya no matter what.

———————————————————————————

*4 years later*

Six-year-old Tsu'tey sat on the floor of his pod as Li'teya messed around with his hair, placing random beads in his hair. Tsu'tey winced when she pulled a piece a bit too hard.

"Oh shush, I thought you going to a warrior," she asked, tieing a bead.

"I am", he mumbled, embarrassed

"Then shush"

"Li'teya", her mother scolded playfully.

Li'teya smiled. "But Ma, he is being a baby."

Okoyia looked at her two children beckoning them to come closer. The two Navi snuggled into their mother's embrace. Okayia kissed bother their foreheads lovingly. "Remember what your father says"

Both siblings huffed, "Evans stick together".

———————————————————————————

"All right, son, lift your arm a bit more." Tsu'tey raised his arm, making his father smile. "Yeah, like that. When you're ready, release the arrow". Tsu'tey squinted his right eye, following the fish in the water. He took a deep breath raising his arrow, which flew through the water, skillfully impaling the fish.

He sighed in relief as Freddie pushed him towards the water so he could grab the fish. Tsu'tey lifted it out of the water showing his father.

"What do we say now, son."

Tsu'tey grabbed his dagger from the holster. "I see you, brother, and thank you" Tsu stabbed the fish ending its suffering. "Your spirit goes with Eywa, and your body stays behind to become part of The People," he spoke gently in Na'vi before turning to his father's impressed face.