Chapter 17

Pandora Reef

Metkayina Clan

"oh shit" Tsu'tey whispered to himself as he jumped onto Payakan's fin. Lo'ak and Teya were clearly arguing over the tracker in his fin which wasn't helping. Tsu'tey immediately tried with the help of the rest of the group to pull the tracker out but it was firmly embedded in his skin. He tried kicking it but it wouldn't budge. It was stuck.

"It's stuck" Neteyam shouted but his voice lowered when he looked towards the horizon. A fleet of demon ships was heading straight for them.

"oh fuck" Teya cursed pushing the tracker harder.

Neteyam pushed Lo'ak up "Call it in. Call Dad!" Neteyam stressed. Lo'ak's voice immediately filled Tsu'tey's ear as he still had his comms in.

"We need something to pull it out" Rotxo shouted slipping from pulling the tracker too hard he landed right next to Teya's ilu giving her an idea.

"Rope. I have rope in my satchel" Teya yelled at her friends. Her ilu swam up to her side letting her throw the rope over to Neteyam who tightly wrapped around the tracker. He gave her quick thumbs up letting the ilu try and swim away from the tulken.

The teenagers kept pulling and pushing the tracker as the demon ship got closer and closer but it still wouldn't move.

"Pull harder!" Tsireya shouted just before the trend tumbled into the water from the force of the tracker dislodging from Payakan's fin.

Ao'nung quickly grabbed the tracker holding it close to his chest "We need to get this tracker as far away as possible" he panicked as Neteyam took it from his grasp giving him a saddened look.

"I've got it, get out of here".

"No Teyam, you've got to get your siblings out of here!" Teya argued yanking the tracker from his hands.

"Teya" he warned "Give me the tracker".

Tsu'tey began to swim towards his sister but she had already dived under the water the tracker in hand "Fuck" he mumbled.

The group called for their ilus as smaller ships decided into the water following the kids. Tsu'tey pulled Neteyam onto the back of his ilu as they dived through the seaweed avoiding the submarines. Tsu'tey moved his ilu gracefully through the seaweed trying to avoid the nets and missiles being fired at them. As a submarine got closer Neteyam was hit by a particularly large leaf shoving him off the ilu. Tsu'tey immediately stopped and swam towards he last saw his best friend but he was gone. His head whipped from side to side trying to find him but he was missing and so was the submarine.

—————————————————————————

Tsireya hurriedly swam through the water, leafs hitting her face left and right but she couldn't stop. Subs cornered her from the back so she didn't see the one creeping up on her from the side-firing an orange float into her ilu. The ilu let a loud cry of pain as Tsireay was thrown from her ilu, the blinding lights from the sub cornered her with no escape. Tsireya prepared herself for the impact but a familiar click caught her attention. She looked up to see Tsu'tey with his hand reaching out to grab her. He quickly pulled her onto the back of his ilu narrowly missing the mechanical arm. Tsu'tey wrapped his spare arm around her thigh keeping her close to him. Noticing another submarine tsu'tey made the rash decision of pushing Tsireya into an air pocket to keep her safe. He saw Lo'ak swim to the same as her as he saw a familiar skinny blue tail swim into an air pocket.

Neteyam held Tsu'tey back as he watched his little sister dragged to the surface by a mechanical sub. "It's okay" she signed with a sad smile.

"Fuck!" Tsu'tey shouted when they emerged in the air pocket. He hit the side of the plant in frustration.

"Hey" Neteyam soothed "We're gonna get her back"

Tsu'tey took a deep breath reaching for the dagger strapped to his side "Then let's get it done" he seethed blinded by rage. The two teenagers called for their ilus to swim underneath the ship. Teya, Lo'ak, Tuk and Tsireya were tied up to the ship railing struggling to be free.

Tsu'tey signed the plan to neteyam who nodded as they emerged from the water jumping onto the ship.

"Neteyam, Tsu'tey!" Tuk shouted happily as older brothers ran up to their siblings. Neteyam cut Tsireya's binds off; letting out a small gasp before cutting Tuk and Lo'aks off.

"Hey sis, you look a bit tied up" he teased bending down in front of her.

Teya shook her head with a smile "Are you going to let me out?"

"You seem comfortable here. Can I come back for you later?"

"Dude hurry up" Tsu'tey smiled at his sister cutting her handcuffs off and pulling her into a bone-crushing hug to which she didn't complain. Teya let out a breath melting into her brother's embrace before he pulled away dragging her to his ilu " You have to stop doing such stupid shit all of the time" he joked but his smile faded when Teya stopped walking.

"What? What's wrong" his head tilted in confusion "Are you hurt?"

"No but they have Spider"

Tsu'tey sighed when he realised she wasn't going to leave without the human boy. He was never overly close with him but he still cared so ultimately he gave in running after the two Sully boys who had disappeared into the ship.

—————————————————————————

Tuk let out a small squeal watching Kiri being dropped onto the ship by an Ikran. She immediately began to swim back to the sinking ship against Tsireya's cries "Tuk!"

"No Sully's stick together" she shot back climbing onto the ship.

"Tuk" Tsireya tried but the youngest ignored her crawling towards her eldest sister who was tied to the railing next to an almost unconscious Tsu'tey. His nose was bleeding and a streak of blood fell from his head. Kiri was holding the boy close to her body to protect him from the demons wandering the shop. Tsireya felt the colour drain from her face staring at his almost lifeless frame "Shit" she muttered. Tsireya jumped over the railing sawing through Tsu'teys binds while tuk did the same to her sister.

"Tsireya" he muttered but his concussion made it difficult to see the na'vi in front of him.

"shh it's me" Her eyes softened seeing him relax when she spoke.

"Reya you need to get out of here now!" Tsu'tey begged weakly tugging on his orange restraints which were trapping him to the sinking ship.

Tsireya reached for the dagger Li'teya gave her "I can't leave you here no matter how angry I am. I'm not leaving you".

"Re" the nickname made her head shoot up. Her eyes travelled to the avatar behind them harshly grabbing tuk away from Kiri and making her cry out.

Quaritch threw Tuk to another avatar before holding Tsireya. He studied her appearance, her light skin, her thick forearms and tail made him realize she wasn't a sully so he threw her into the sea not caring what happens to her.

"Tsireya!" 

—————————————————————————