*Chapter 14*

Slight smut warning bitches 🙈

Pandora reef

Metkayina clan

In light of the Tulken return, the village of Awa'atlu was hosting a large celebration. The clan decorated the village to honour their brothers and sisters of the sea. It was a privilege to attend this celebration, and a bead would most definitely be added to their song chord as a reminder.

Tsireya dipped her fingers into ceremonial paint, tracing a pattern on Neteyam's chest. Her fingers swirled around his abs gently. "You know I shouldn't be the one doing this", Tsireya hummed, dipping her fingers into the sage green paint.

Neteyam snorted at her suggestive comment. "Well, I wanted to spend time with you."

Tsireya smiled brightly. "Did you meet Ao'nung's spirit brother?"

Neteyam was thankful the paint on his cheeks hid his deep blush. "I did; he was very sweet."

"Our tulkens are siblings; we bonded with them when we were younger."

"You'll have to introduce me to your sister one day," Neteyam mused, smiling at his friend.

"It would be my honour, Neteyam". The two Na'vi had gotten considerably closer over the past few months. Tsireya helped him ride his ilu without falling off, and he helped her with fishing to impress her parents.

"Tsireya!" Ao'nung shouted outside the mauri before storming in. His markings were almost complete except for his face. "Um, hi"

Tsireya wiped the paint off her fingers, looking at her brother. "What is it, Ao?".

"Um, Mr Sully is looking for Neteyam; he asked me to look for him," Ao'nung said lowly.

"Oh shit", Neteyam cursed. "Wait, what about the rest of the paint?" he panicked, realising he was only half done.

"I'll finish it off for you", Ao'nung offered. Neteyam nodded, rushing out of the mauri to find his father, with Ao'nung trailing behind.

Tsireya cleaned up the area, placing the lids back on the paint and wiping any drops that fell on the floor. A quiet knock caught her attention. "Come in".

"Hey"

Tsireya smiled, standing up to the boy. "Hi", she grabbed his hand gently.

"I heard that there was a beautiful girl painting people for the ceremony here," he said with a cheeky grin.

"Is that right?"

"Mind doing me?"

A naughty smile made its way onto her face; she tilted her head to the side. "The paint or..."

Tsu'tey gasped dramatically, placing his hand over his heart. "Oh Tsireya, you tempt me, but for now, the paint princess".

Tsireya sat him down. She reopened the paint immediately, swirling her fingers around his chest. Tsu'tey sucked in a large breath at the cold feeling, to which she uttered a quick sorry. Her tongue poked through her lips with concentration as her fingers danced across his torso.

"Reya", the girl hummed. Butterflies erupted in her stomach at the nickname, but she pretended to be unbothered.

"When did you do your own paint?" he asked, his eyes not leaving her concentrated face.

"Um, maybe an hour ago. Why?" she asked, finally looking at the boy.

Tsu'tey leaned forward, cupping her jaw gently. Tsireya smiled, her hands finding their place on his forearms. Their lips melted together beautifully, like a missing piece fitting into a puzzle.