Chapter Forty-Three

Y/n's eyes slowly opened up, slightly blinded by the sun shining through the plants above. Everything around her had a red aura to it. Her eyes adjusted to the light, and she realized the red plants above her were actually the leaves of the surrounding trees. She quickly sat up in surprise, and dark blue and purple moths flew into the air from the overgrown, maroon grasses she was nestled in, some of them even escaping strands of her tangle hair. She was wearing a very ugly, grayish dress, that was covered in mud stains and holes. Everything around her looked similar to Earth, but it clearly wasn't from the obvious color difference. Everything was deep shades of burgundy, reds, reddish browns, violets, and even strokes of blue. Even the sky above, past the trees, changed from a light baby blue, to a pastel lavender color. It was beautiful, but she had no idea where she was.

"Kenny?!" She immediately questioned as she stood up, but only saw more moths fly by. She looked around at the thick, red forest. There were no paths. She was in the middle of this strange new wilderness by herself.

"KENNY!!!" She screamed into the woods, and watched the startled birds flutter away from the tree tops. She picked up the sloppy dress she was wearing from her ankles and began walking forward over all of the off-colored wildlife. She looked around helplessly, calling out more names as she squeezed past the giant trees with winding, violet branches.

"Kyle?! Damien!? PIP!! Can anyone hear me?!" She screamed into the wilderness, only hearing the echoes of her own voice. She continued shuffling down the dirt hills, no shoes to protect her feet, and grunted with annoyance as she yanked the stupid, old-timey dress she was suddenly wearing off of the loose twigs and straying branches.

"Karen?! Hello?! Stan? Butters?!" She aimlessly called out to the last few people she saw before the whole world collapsed. She gasped when she realized she was about to walk into a giant spider web, which had long, dewy strands of sticky webbing holding it between a few skinny trees. The web was slightly translucent, and almost had a minty ting in color. She nearly screamed when she glanced over and saw the spider, which was twice as big as any tarantula she had ever seen on Earth, which was also a vibrant turquoise color, with minty green spots all over its spider butt, slowly creeping out of the rotting red log next to its nest. She quickly backed away and darted in another direction, shuttering when she felt like she was a safe distance away. She definitely wasn't on Earth anymore. This was the merging of the Earth and R'lyeian realm, like Cartman had said. She had never seen the nightmare city before, but it definitely changed the Earth a lot.

She immediately started wondering about what other huge, creepy creatures might be lurking around, and her heart started to pound in her chest. She looked over and saw a huge, straight branch sticking out of the side of a tree. She quickly took the time to pry the live branch from its base, twisting it aggressively until it snapped.
She carried it with her for a long time, still wandering in the same direction with no idea where she was headed.

"Hello? Is anyone here?! Please answer me!" She cried into the air, not getting any response of course, "KENNY!!" She yelled again, as loud as her lungs would allow her. Nobody answered her.

She eventually stumbled upon a stream, which was purple looking, due to the ground beneath it, but Y/n stuck her hands in it and knew that it was fresh water. At least one thing about this new realm was normal. She kicked around a few rocks until she found one that looked sharp enough. She immediately began rubbing it against the end of her branch for a good twenty minutes, just trying to get it into some sort of pointed shape. It wasn't as sharp as she would've liked it to be, but it was better than nothing. She reluctantly tasted the water after building up the courage, and it seemed normal enough. She was starting to get worried that she really was completely alone out here in this huge new world. She was terrified.