Chapter Forty-Six

Y/n looked over at the royalty staring at them from afar. She looked around at the village people who were staring up at her and her bloody sword. They all whispered and smiled at her, covering their mouths with their hands as they spoke, and squealing when she looked in their direction.

"Alright, then... I guess... We'll escort you." Damien said, putting a hand on one of her arm plates.

"Oh my god! I've been waiting for this moment for weeks!" Pip sighed as he limped towards her other arm. The three of them slowly approached the King together.

Kyle was at a loss for words. The myth... the legend... The Dark Knight was standing right before him. He gulped, grabbing Princess Kenny's hand as she anxiously gripped her skirt, staring at the Dark Knight with wide eyes. They were menacing. Their armor was pitch black, but it looked polished and exquisite. The sun glistened off of the seamless steal like a priceless, polished piece of obsidian. Their goat head helmet made them seem like death himself was about to come up and speak to them. Their cape draped far behind their back, dragging across the ground as they moved forward. As they got closer, he could see the details of his protective gear. There were deep etchings and engravings around the trim that had their own shimmer as well. He noticed the deep, red aura emitting from their eye sockets, shining past the face plates, giving off a very evil appearance with that huge, red cross impacted across it. Their horns were sharp, and could easily murder someone if they so much turned their head too fast. Each footstep was powerful, and as they grew closer, their heavy feet grew louder. Kyle's heart was racing by the time they reached him, even though it felt like it took ages.

The Dark Knight stopped just a few feet away from them. Her head was facing King Kyle, but behind the mask, she couldn't look away from the princess. She was absolutely gorgeous up close. Her face felt like it was melting when she stared down at Kenny's huge chest, which might've even been a size or two bigger than hers, now! Her body was amazing, and she looked like a super model. She was wearing a long, flowing cream colored ballgown dress, and a purple corset that squeezed her waist and hips beautifully. Her tits were bulging over the top, practically overflowing from her chest. It was like she wanted people to stare at them! But her hair was just as remarkable, as it cascaded all the way down to the ground, ending in little spirals on the dirt. It reminded her of the popular magical anime girl, Sailor Moon, from Earth. It was shiny and gorgeous. Her eyes were soft, blue, and shy-looking. What was most remarkable is that it was still Kenny... it was Kenny's exact facial structure, down to the god damn bones, and her eyes were the exact same color that she'd always find herself dreamily gazing into. The skin tone, the hair color, the freckles, the tiny gap between her teeth. It was all Kenny, through and through... she was just different now. Her eyelashes were so long, it should've been criminal. Her body looked just like that of a young woman. Y/n was almost starting to feel jealous of her beauty. She wore a golden tiara around her head, and an orange scarf over her face that matched the trimmings of her dress and shoulder pads.

"My lord." Pip sighed with exhaustion, his bloody, torn up body earning a look of pity from King Kyle as he slowly dropped to one knee, "Your Dark Knight has been delivered... wielding the Sword of Liberty, as promised..."

Damien also knelt down and bowed his head to the King with his demon wings spread apart, and Y/n planted the head of her sword in the ground as she followed their lead.

"The Dark Knight has graciously accepted your offer... accepted your Princess Kenny's lovely hand in marriage... and has agreed... to protect the kingdom... from whatever evils may fall upon it..." He panted out the words, watching droplets of blood fall from his face onto the ground.

"Thank you, Pip. And you have rightfully earned your reward. Tolkien? Go ahead and fetch this brave messenger his riches. Then come back and heal him at once. From now on you are my primary messenger, and such a title makes you the most valuable courier in my palace." He said, making Pip's eyes widen with shock. He felt tears well up in his eyes again.