Chapter Twenty-Four

"This is all Cartman's fucking fault." Kenny told his sister, pacing around his room.

"Yeah..." She sighed.

"This would've never happened if he would've kept his fat mouth shut!!" He exclaimed, slamming his fist against the desk.

"Now that you mention it, it was kinda weird that she left right after Cartman snuck into her house..." She explained, making Kenny look at her.

"I mean... I know she was upset about you guys fighting... But she seemed fine, like she was willing to wait and talk to you about everything, at least." She shrugged sadly.

"Yeah... that is weird..." He huffed, "God, what did that fat fuck say to her??"

"I don't know..." Karen sighed again, picking up a magazine that was sticking out of Kenny's mattress.

"He probably lied to her about a lot of stuff. I know she wouldn't have left without telling me." She said, letting the pages unfold to reveal the full naked body of some beautiful woman.

"We need to get to the bottom of this-" Kenny said, removing the provocative pictures from his sister's hands, "And how many times do I have to tell you not to look at this? You don't want to know what kind of things I've done to these girls." He told her, rolling it up and hitting her on the head with it.

"What? They're pretty," She shrugged, making Kenny roll his eyes, "Besides, I bet you were just imagining them to be Y/n."

Kenny blushed at his little sister.

"Karen! Too soon..." He sighed, stuffing the magazine under his mattress again, "But... you're not entirely wrong..."

Karen burst into a fit of giggles, making Kenny shake his head. At least she was still able to smile after she lost someone important.

"So... What will we do about Cartman?" She asked. He sighed, sitting next to her on the bed to think about it.

"We're gonna get revenge, right?" She crossed her arms.

"Duh." Kenny said, still thinking.

"What would make him the most angry? We could eat all of his snacks? We could make that old dog throw up on all of his stuff. Oh! I know! Let's blackmail him!!" She grinned devilishly.

"Those are all good ideas... But it needs to be more elaborate." He said.

"Hmm..." Karen frowned, resting her head in her hands, and leaning forward with her elbows on her knees.

"What does he find most precious...? He's been so obsessed with that game, he even got me to forget about what was important..." He said.

"So you want to destroy Minecraft? Me and Y/n tried that already. We were the Minecraft Destroyers, and we had a mascot fish named Kenny Jr." She explained.

"Hm.. yeah... But we need to do more than that. We need to destroy his fame. His whole ego. Everything that comes with playing that game." He thought.

"So you want to destroy his YouTube channel?" She nodded, mimicking his thoughtful expression.

"Yeah. But it's not that simple..." He stood up, starting to pace again, "I need to figure out why he's doing it. Why he started the channel in the first place." He said.

"Well... for fame, right? Money? Views?" She suggested with a shrug.

"No, no, that can't just be it..." He sighed, "There has to be more to it if he needed to get rid of Y/n. He must've suspected she'd get in his way."