Chapter Thirty-Nine

Ok guys... so I'm probably gonna end this book after season three.
Don't cry yet.... season 3 isn't even halfway over.

But I can't drag it on forever lol.
SO I HAVE A PROCLAMATION!!
Should I make a sequel to this when it's done? I already know exactly what the main theme/conflict will be.

It'll be similar to the Steven Universe Future concept, where we'll like jump a few years ahead after all the main commotion is over. Except minus all of the new recovered corrupted gems and Steven like totally becoming emotionally unstable lmao.

If you all seem to agree to the idea of a sequel, I will start planning out some of the key ideas and even tease a title for what the new story will be called, NOT IN THIS BOOK, but in my South Park Concept Art book. I might change the title last minute but it all sorta depends. Right now the title would be pretty straight forward on the plot idea so I wanted to be a little inconspicuous at first ;)

I LOVE FANART. And if people want me to create a sequel once this is done I might just have a cover art contest. (Although I'm sure I know who's delicious art will probably be the winner, you know who you are my beautiful, short, talented internet friend)

BUT even if you draw a cover and think it's terrible and you're convinced it won't win, DON'T LET THAT DISCOURAGE YOU FROM ENTERING. This is honestly my secret way of getting a bunch of people to draw for me and practice their skills lol. And I will love your creation like my own 4 year old child drew it, and I'll hang it on my virtual Wattpad fridgerator.

Ok that's enough rambling so now let's get to the story.

...

Cartman glared at the bowl of triple chocolate cocoa cereal that his mom set in front of him. His mind was pulsing with the image of me kissing Kenny for the past four days. His eye twitched and he shoved the food into his mouth to calm him down.

"Here you are, dear." Liane placed a bowl of fresh chili in front of Scott as he creepily grinned at Eric from across the table.

"Thank you! It's been an awfully long time since I've been exposed to a motherly figure." He chuckled slightly, giving Cartman a look that he couldn't tell if it was threatening or simply playful. He just looked down and continued eating. Scott stared at him and started to frown.

"Ah, brother. Don't be upset about that smelly twat! She's obviously a whore and it's no wonder you needed to discipline her for so long." He said to his little half brother.

"Yes, I know..." Eric sighed, resting his chubby cheek on his hand, "but I just can't get her out of my head. I know she's the dick who left me, but I still think she's so great. It's almost like I'm... blaming myself for her not wanting me. Like I'm not good enough or something..." he sighed.

"Brother, that's nonsense. You know you're a wonderful boy and you don't deserve that spicy cunt." He smiled at him.

"Maybe you're right..." he sighed, mixing his cereal around.

"Eric, are you talking about a little girlfriend you never told me about?" Liane asked him as she washed the dishes.

"SHUT UP, MAHM, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!" Cartman yelled.