Chapt. 14 ~ Desires & Regrets

"Tell me what you're after." Mute repeated herself to the demon in front of her. Sebastian was shocked to witness this. He could hear her thoughts within his own head. She was communicating to him through telepathy. 

"My, would you look at that." Sebastian smirked. "So, this is what you can do along with your abilities. How very interesting indeed." 

"Tell me." Mute glared.

"It should be quite clear to you now, Milady. It is you who I am after." He said. 

"I don't believe that for a second. You're playing with me." 

"Now why would I have the intentions of doing that? I have stated before that there is still so much more I need to learn about you, and I do not go back on my word." Sebastian drew his face closer while cupping Mute's face in his hand. 

Mute continued to glare at Sebastian before shaking his hand off her face and avoided his gaze. "You won't get the chance to know anything about me. You're a demon. You find this sort of thing amusing to ease your boredom... You don't give a damn about anything." 

So quickly Mute was pinned onto the bed with both of her wrist on either side of her. Her eyes widened at the sudden force as she looked at Sebastian with shock. Sebastian's expression was blank as he held her down. "It is you who does not understand a thing. I believe I have let you do as you please a bit too freely." He leans down, causing Mute to shut her eyes. 

He can feel and hear him inhale her scent before exhaling huskily in her ear. 'So close...' She breathed out a groan. 

"You've been hiding yourself. You're filled with despair." Sebastian said in her ear. Mute opened her eyes and looked at him, knowing he was right. She couldn't deny it. Nor could she lie about it. "Soon, my dear, you will begin to understand." He whispered before getting off of her. 

Mute stayed lying down to process what had just occurred. 'He doesn't know what he's talking about...' She frowns. 'I showed him what I can do because it's better than talking... Why do I keep coming back to him?... His aura... I should have gotten over it by now... Why does it still linger?' Mute buried her face in the pillow and hugged it tightly. 

After a few more moments, Mute got up from the bed and left the room. She decided to stick around and roam. Maybe that would ease her own boredom and to get herself out of her own head. 

Mute appeared where she heard the most commotion. Appearing in the same room where Sebastian would be at, she saw two new faces that she hadn't seen before. Two Indian Men dressed in much different attire. Soma & Agni. She didn't know when they had arrived in the town house mansion, nor did she hear them until now. 

'Who are they?' She wondered, but shook her head, no longer being interested. She was going to leave until Soma had caught his eye. 

"Oh! And who is this?" Soma made his way over to Mute to get a better look at her. Mute stood in her place as she eyed the dark-skinned human.