Got There

Aria had reached Givv district in one piece, no flight attacks or anything. He's plane was taxing towards the hanger. The  children were running around playing tag and he was seated on the chair that was in the huge cabin that was designated to being a huge space for nothing. When Aria had the plane's interior designed he made it almost the replica of a house.

The cargo bay as huge as it was could hold up to three vehicles, food and military weaponry. One luxury car, one heavily bulletproofed and one military army car. The two decks above the cargo bay were as the previous Airbus he possessed design, the middle deck was for the servants and the upper deck was for Aria and his children. The empress was a very resourceful person, a man who didn't want to be found in the wilderness without a way out, he liked to be prepared all the time. But Aria was human, he couldn't have everything perfect to the tiniest detail.

At the hanger the waiting crew for the empress and his entourage were nicely aligned along the red carpet that was laid on the ground for the monarch. Givv district residents were citizens who were notoriously know for farming and hydro electric power production because of the many dams that were in their area.

"Come on children, let's go see our new house." Aria said as soon as the captain gave the signal to board off the huge plane as it had stopped taxiing.

The family of five settled their stuff into the huge mansion that Aria had purchased for their stay in the district, and by settling their stuff, by all means it was the helpers and servants who did the job for them. Honestly does the empress seem like a normal house wife to you? No cause the man's a prince, empress and military general who has a very high rank in Allira. Was a military general until now he has succumbed to being Tyler's breeding machine apparently and ticket to safety since Aria's army will now be protecting the stupid emperor.

"So here's the rundown your highness, the minister of infrastructure procedure with the fixing of all the leaking and damaged dam because as he said 'there's not enough money' and thus why he has requested the minister of finance to release a reasonable amount of money so that he can authorize the building and repairing of the dams." Eunice said as she read the report or rather minutes from the meeting the minister of infrastructure and procedural construction and the minister of finance and financial stability that the empress had asked for a few hours after arriving in the district.

The matter seemed like a simple solution of money deposition into the construction and repairing of the dams would fix it, but the underline meaning was that the minister of finance and financial stability was being stingy with governmental money and Aria was able to pick that up from the simple report.

"So you're saying Minister Gion is refusing to release the money suitable for Minister Milton to utilize?" Aria as he stroked his small belly as if doing so will make him think straighter or some what clearer.

"Yes your highness, according to this report they've been at it for the past year, having the minister of finance and financial stability refusing to authorize the deposition of money on the basis that the prime minister hasn't approved of this." Eunice said as she recalled further deeper context that were not actually from the report she had in hand but from her side digging into the matter. Aria had told her to compile one report in total transparency and the other in opacity and as he has suspected there was something going.

"We have a prime minister?" Aria asked and the way the did ask was both confusing and amazing given he has been the empress of Atlia for at most fifteen years, but then again after being the empress he was refrained from certain political matters. The times may not be of the past where women weren't allowed to join in on politics, not that Aria is a woman, but since he has the title that's most taken by female, it's not but he will have to do with being a 'woman'. Long story short, he stopped partaking in politics since it wasn't 'ladylike',  something he had and still has trouble with, given he is a male with a very well working male reproductive system.