Behold Aria

Aria had called upon his husband's inner court the following day after he's arrival.
Surely this shock the whole entire court, they were happy when Aria left, some rejoiced his accident while some were sad at his ill fate.

"So he's truly back huh?" One male concubine whispered underneath his breath as they were seated in the morning hall. A hall Kathy had had built for her husband's birthday, now currently used by Aria for holding his morning court in there.

Aria had strict rules about who could enter the Golden palace and who couldn't, so it was no surprise that he's morning court wasn't and will never be held in the Golden palace's Ruby hall.
It's not made of rubies it just a name for the beautiful ruby glass windows that adorn the four walls of the hall.

"Yes irrelevant concubine. I have returned." Aria said as he walked through the doors of the hall.

He's response caused all the attention to be directed to him, everyone except the ten main wives shocked to see him. They were used to surprises from Aria that their shock faces went numb. They knew Aria was a fierce man, that's why they weren't surprised to see him back here, the man could practically take on the rulers of other countries with no problem.

"Greetings your highness!" The ten wives said in unison as they stood from their chairs to bow at the empress.

"May you live long!" The twenty new concubines said immediately after the ten wives.

Aria  saw that two people were missing which, one not being a surprise to him though, whilst the other, he wasn't so sure.

"Eunice I see nineteen of the new concubines, where's the twentieth?" Aria asked as he stood Infront of his throne looking at the concubines.

"I had her punished your highness." Eunice said as she stood next to Aria whilst said empress took a seat on his throne.

"Ok. I won't ask since I'll be dismissing them." He said and this caused the new concubines to whisper among themselves.

"Yes you peasants heard right. I'll be dismissing the new harem arrival effective immediately tomorrow unless any of you want to stay. Although if you do want to stay, you'll have to go through an interview which I'll be the interviewer." Aria said looking across the hall to see if any of the new concubines had objections.

"On another note, I see imperial Palace Wife Lee is getting her bundle of joy soon." Aria commented upon seeing his best friend.

"Yes your highness, I'm due next month
And the doctor said it was a baby boy."  Imperial Palace Wife Lee said as she stood up from her chair with Alex's help obviously.

"Leeana I told you to drop formalities since you're pregnant." Aria said in caution.

"I could never your highness."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night then."

"So where is Imperial concubine Rose?" Aria asked after Imperial Palace Wife Lee bowed her head and sat down.

"She's being herself your highness." Royal noble lady Sofia said as she elegantly fanned herself with her foldable fan.

"Oh. I see . Anyway I have returned, that much you can see, but I return with good news.Eunice please note my following decree

The Imperial Concubine Rose of the Wonder Palace has been gracious enough to have given birth to the next heir of the kingdom, as such she will be given the rank of Royal Consort and shall be awarded the Ruby Palace to reside in and be given twenty million in her account. She shall not receive any further gifts because of her absence in my morning court." Aria said calmly making the new concubines gasp at the contents of his decree.