Retake what's His

The Golden palace was elated to receive the news of their master's return and we're eagerly waiting for Aria by the palace hall.

The Golden palace had a huge long hall that greeted it's guests upon arrival from the main door. The hall were the remaining maids that stayed when Aria was in Allira were stood waiting for their empress to return.

"Welcome back your highness." The maids said all at the same time bowing their heads in respect.

"We hope you had a pleasant trip back your highness." Mia said as she approached the empress.

"It's good to be back." Aria lied through his teeth. A lie he intends to keep on going for the sake of keeping his husband and best friend alive.

If Rose was able to shoot down his plane, then she was capable of doing much worse and as much as Aria did now want to return to Atlia, he didn't have much of a choice even though he knows damn well that's a lie.

"We're back! Hello aunt Mia." Aaron said jumping into the maid's hands. The rest of the three came running in to the hall, rushing towards their favorite maids. Each child had three assigned maids for them, one who the two other maids listened to with no questions asked.

Aaron's maid was Mia, she was the Head of her maiden duo, Anna had a maid called Risa, who also had two maids under her. Alex had Annivia and two others and last but not least was Ariel who had a total of four maids, Rita being the Head of her maiden trio.

The Heads maids of Aria and his children were noblewomen from Allira who volunteered voluntarily to be of support to Aria and his children. They were of noble and gentry blood. They were no ordinary women either, the whole of Aria's entourage was specially trained, some more than the others.

Eunuch Ress, Eunice, Mia, Risa, Annivia and Rita were all personally trained by Aria and we're the best at protecting the family of five, six now. Aria had yet to tell the court that he was yet again pregnant, at present only he's children, maternal family, in laws and Rose  knew that he was bearing another royal heir.

He intends to call for a royal gathering to announce the news to the kingdom.

"Eunice call for the emperor I need to see him urgently in my study." Aria said, heading towards his study, usually he'd be the one going to Tyler's study if he wanted to talk to him, since it was proper manners for a Monarch's wife to go to him instead of the other way round.

"Yes your highness." Eunice said, pulling out her mobile phone to text the emperor's eunuch, Leonard to tell him of the empress' request.

"You're pregnant." Eunice whispered very low that only Aria heard him, along with Rita, Risa, Mia and Annivia. Making the four Head maids turn their heads towards the empress and were shocked to see him shrug with a happy smile. Sure they'd be happy for him, but thinking back to how the child was conceived, they're not sure how to feel.

Although they got to hand it to Aria for being calm and collected about the baby.

"Yes indeed." Aria said turning a corner at the end of the big hall.

"Your majesty the empress requests your presence in his study." Eunuch Leonard said as he read the text sent by Eunice.

"Growing balls huh Aria?" Tyler mumbled under his breath.

"You said something your majesty?" Leonard asked.

"No Leo, nothing of importance, let's go to the empress at once." He said standing up from the bench in his garden.

Although the emperor stayed at Allira for the past two months, he's working spirit wasn't stagnant. He worked even from another country, although some of his ministers were against it, they could do nothing but grumble in protest and not take action.