Crown Princess Jasmine

Like Tyler had said, the high court and the national assembly were summoned back to Stayphyl. The national assembly missing three ministers, were a day early to the meeting the emperor had called for.

The Prime minister was still to be elected, but his position wasn't vacant, the former prime minister was still in office.

"Your majesty, the national assembly has already checked into to their respective hotels." Richard said to the other male seated behind his study table.

"The high court?" The emperor asked.

"Nowhere in sight as always, only Duke Gion and Prince Nevera are here. The Duchess Nevera and the young lords are here too." Richard said.

Tyler nodded his head and went about looking at the papers in front of him. Richard had delivered the radar records after a day. He didn't like the delay but it was something nonetheless, it was better than nothing at best.

"Where is Princess Jasmine?" Tyler asked as he looked up from the papers, he sat them aside and put his glasses into their case.

"In the Autumn garden your majesty." Richard replied.

"Then I shall visit her."

When the emperor got to the Autumn garden, he was met with Jasmine playing the golden leaves that lay scattered on the ground. Her maids stood by as they watched their little master play to her hearts content.

They never like how the Imperial Concubine wanted to use such an innocent soul to do her evil bidding, luckily enough for them the third princess was just a child and never took her mother seriously.

"Father!" Jasmine called out, smiling once she saw her father. She ran towards the emperor, Tyler crouching down to pick her up as she landed in his arms.

He turned the both around as he planted butterfly kisses against his daughter's face as she giggled.

"How's little Jasmine been?" The emperor asked.

"I've been fine father. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to see my little angel of course." He said as he sat by the bench under the leafless tree, daughter on his lap.

"I see your majesty can actually be a father." The Imperial Palace Wife said.

Tyler tensed at those words, his body going stiff.

"Imperial Wife, what brings you to this side of the palace?" Tyler asked, visibly uncomfortable with the sudden appearance of his other concubine.

"I heard that the Autumn garden was beautiful this time of the year, I had to come take a look. I just didn't expect to see his Majesty also here." Leeann said slowly as she walked towards the father-daughter duo.

"Princess." She nodded towards the four year old.

"Concubine mother!" Jasmine beamed and the Imperial Palace Wife just smiled at her.

She knew this poor soul was just unfortunate to have that whore Rose as her mother.

"How's the third prince?" Tyler asked the lady who sat next to him.

"You can see for yourself, your majesty." Leeann stated as she gestured to Alexander who was pushing a baby pram stroller which a bundle of blankets in it, a small face could be seen, eyes closed tightly as the little boy slept.

"Jazzy, let daddy talk to concubine mother for a while." Tyler said to the little child and she nodded as she bolted towards the leaves again.

"Imperial Palace Wife," he sighed, " I'd like to apologize for my behavior and for forcing myself onto you ten months ago. It was a shitty thing to do, especially since you're one of my wife's best friends. And I know you won't forgive me, but I just want you to know that I truly am sorry."