pilot. 1

Freen Sarocha Chankimha.
A high school student.
Extrovert.
17.
High class rich but very down to earth girl.
Youngest child.

She studys in the same class with a middle class named
Rebecca Patricia Armstrong.
Introvert.
16.
Youngest daughter.

...

"Look at that girl she looks like a foreigner. " a girl said.

" I heard she is from England. Look she must have a attitude because she's from England." Another girl replied

" Is that so. Let's show her about attitude " a girl group approached to a young new student who was just admitted to the achool.

" Hey I heard you're from England.?" A girl said.

"Yess." The new girl replied.

"Can you even speak thai?""

" A little."

" Okay! I can help you but you have to pay me to teach you" the girl said with a greedy smile.

" No thanks." The new girl stood up to leave. But the other girl stopped her.

That girl was tall. Beautiful and sharp looking said," stop teasing her."

She seemed popular so everyone else backed off a bit then started running. They said while running" we will show you."

" And I want to see you!" That girl said mocking them then looked at her and said" don't worry they won't bully you if you become my friend."

"But they were afraid of you that means you're bigger bully then them." Said the foreign girl.

" No I am not they are afraid of me because I am rich and everyone respects me."

"So do I have to bow when I see you?" Clearly mocking.

" No! I said I wanna be your friend.!"

" Oh! You daddy must give you everything you ever wanted right.?"

" No ... Look if you don't wanna be my friend then it's okay. Don't talk about my father like that."

" Sorry,  I am Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. You can call me becky."

" I am freen Sarocha Chankimha. You can call me freen"

" Okay freen"

" Becky lets go I will show you the school." Freen took becky to see the whole school.

And just like that they were best friends.
Within just couple of hours freen showed becky her school. And everyone in the school knew freen was now with that new girl so no one can bully her.

..

At the end of that days school..
" So are you going home alone?" Becky asked

"No! My car will come and pick me up."

" Oh!."

" What about you.?"

" My sister will come and pick me up"

" You have a sister?"

" Not just a sister I also have a brother too"

"Oh!  I also have a older sister. My phe is the ceo of our advertisement company Diversity."

" Oh! My sister just finished her graduation now looking for a job."

" I hope she gets a job soon!" .

....

"Okay looks like I have to go"

" Okay!"

" Bye."

" Bye!"