66.

Freen unknown to the whole situation sat on  the bench looking at the water.

" May be I did the right thing becky was never into me from the beginning. I need to stay by her side no matter what her dicition is. If she's not gay she's not gay. I can't change that." Freen thought.

But freen's thoughts were interrupted by the ambulance sounds coming from the enterece.
" What hell happened?" Freen ran towards the sounds.

..
Sam and mon with mr. And mrs. Chankimha and becky took grandma to the hospital.
Jim stayed behind.

" I hope you're happy. You just made my best friend's life's best day into her worst nightmare." Jim said.

" I just did what I had to do." Nita said.

" I wasn't talking to you. I was talking..." Jim looked at type. Then she looked at nita again."Anyways it was expected from you nita. But did you realised that for you a person is suffering who fed you with her own hands. Maybe sam did something to you but what about grandma. If something happens to her you'll be responsible for that. You knew her before I did. How could you do this to someone who loved you so much. That old lady loved you like her own grandchild."

" Whatever" nita left saying this.

...

" Becky what happened?" Freen ran up to becky who was standing near the gate after the ambulance just left.

" Freen." Becky tightly hugged freen and started cried...

"Tell me you're scaring me."

Becky told freen everything.

...

In the hospital grandma was taken to the treatment very soon .

" We need some blood right now." A nurse came and said.

" I'll make some calls." Mr. Chankimha said.

" No need. My blood type is same as grandma I'll give her blood." Sam said.

Sam was taken in to give blood.

..

" Mon i think you should go home and take some sleep." Ms. Chankimha said.

" I am not going. I am not leaving khun sam alone. She just went to give blood. She might need me when she comes back. And also I am worried about grandma." Mon said while still crying.

" Mon drop the act. It's not like you're sam's real wife. You'll get the money promised to you. Now leave." Ms. Chankimha said with a cold face.

" Mom?"

" Don't call me that. Leave now. We're already very angry. You know you the reason behind this."

Mon couldn't stand this anymore so she decided to leave. But she couldn't so she stood in the cafeteria of the hospital.