31.

Sam was  looking mon's eyes with love. But mon on the other hand was frightened.

" Maybe.." mon hesitantly Said.

Before sam could ask any farther yhe called to let her know about a meeting.

Sam quickly rushed for the meeting.

Mon left behind thinking how sam almost got her to confess her love.

" You're so stupid mon. You need to keep your mouth shut. You almost blew your cover today." Mon Started to talk to herself.

....

After meeting ..
mon left early for home.
Then she went straight to her bedroom and slept.

..
In the morning when she woke she discovered sam hasn't returned home yet. Her phone also got 2 missed calls from sam. And 1 from nita.

"Oh! I forgot p'Nita is coming today." Mon said to herself. " I wonder if khun sam's ex girlfriend Nita and p' nita is the same person. I wish not."

" Khun sam didn't even showed me her photo How I am suppose to know if p' Nita is same as khun sam's ....." Mon started to get dressed and talked to herself.

" There must be a lot of girls named Nita. she is not...." After a lot of thinking mon eat breakfast prepared by maids. Then she took a bus to work.

.

...

" Khun sam isn't even is the company?" Mon was shocked to discover that sam hasn't come to work yet.

" Then where is she?" Mon asked.

" Wow! You're acting like her wife. She must be in her home right now. And she's boss she can be as late as she wants only it's very unlike her." Yhe said.

" Oh! You're so harsh. She must be worried because boss was never late to work." Blondie said.

" Humm" mon sighed inside. She couldn't tell anyone what she was feeling.

" Where are you khun sam?" Mon thought to herself. She was still worried.

...

It was already lunch time there is no news of sam. She wasn't even picking up her phone. Mon was so worried that she couldn't even eat drink or think.

" Have she ate something? Where is she? So irresponsible. I amnot going to talk to her ever..." Mon was thinking all of that while roaming her spoon through the soup.

" Are you gonna eat that ? You've been moving you spoon for so long......" Blondie was about to say something when yhe suddenly screamed while looking at her phone.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Yhe almost threw her phone.

" Ahhh! What happened? You scared me dumbass." Blondie said.

" I am your supervisor watch you mouth. But I will let this slide this time because this is big...." Saying this yhe showed her phone to mon and blondie.

In her phone there is a article that reads....

OLDEST DAUGHTER OF CHANKIMHA'S
WERE SPOTTED IN A HOTEL LAST NIGHT With HER EX GIRLFRIEND FAMOUS INDIAN MODEL ACTRESS BUSINESS WOMEN NITA.

.......