46.

As sam was still drinking her wine. She saw a girl coming up to her.

" It's freen." Thought sam.

" Phe is p' mon home?" Freen walk up to her and said.

" No.! Why?" Sam asked.

" Never mind" freen looked down.

" You can tell. I know I was never there as your elder sister but let's change that." Sam patted beside her as she wanted freen to sit there.

Freen was moved by the behaviour as sam never talked to her like that. Tears almost fell from her eyes.

"I will get some water first." Freen ran inside the house.
...

After getting some water freen sat near sam but still keeping some distance.

" So what happened?" Asked sam.

Freen can no longer keep it in. She blast out in tears and said " it's becky."

" Did she said anything to you is that why ...?"

Freen shook her head as saying no.

" Then.?" Sam spoke softly.

" She always sticking to that nop. I don't like how nop looks at becky."

" It's okay. It's not like you like her. She is just your friend right she can have other friends too. "

" I guess . Just you and p'jim."

" Don't talk about that ..." Sam almost swear infront of freen. But she controlled her mouth anyway.

" Why? What happened?"

" Both of the sisters are heartbreakers. It's doesn't matter if it's you or me."

" Are you talking about p'mon? What did she do?"

" She...."as sam was about to say something a car interrupted them

***Broom broom**

Jim ran out of the car smiling. She ran towards freen and sam.

" Now..... Get ready... To.. apo...lo...gise" jim was out of breath.

Sam and freen both looked at her surprised.

" Look " jim pulls out her phone and shows it to sam.

A video is played which showed yhe  and blondie telling how they helped spreading the roumers about jim and mon. All they saw was jim and mon together in sam's car. And then the roumers started taking a hit..

After the video was finished. The wine glass in sam's hand fall down and broke. All the wine is spilled on the ground.

Sam ran without any shoes on to her car in what she was wearing her house pajamas.

Sam went to her car and started the car. And drove away in a hurry.

Freen stood there thinking what just happened.

" P'jim whatt just happened?"

" I will brief you later. But I think the top is going to be bottom today..."

" What?"

" The lioness is going to become a  house dog today." Saying this jim laughed out  loud....

____________________________

What's you think is going to happen?