7.

Sam went outside. Everyone felt relieved.

Except jim and mon. Jim was worried but mon was sad.

" What is happening with me? I don't like her. When she was here I felt uncomfortable yet kept looking at her. And now she isn't here I feel more uncomfortable and sad." Mon thought to herself.

"Where are you mon?" Jim asked.

" Huh!" Mon came back to the reality and said" I have to go home!"

Saying this mon left.

Outside the restaurant mon was waiting for the bus.

***Smoosh ***

A yellow car went by.

"Khun sam left?" Mon said.

..

Next day at office everyone can sense the heat of the anger coming out of sam's room.

No one dared to enter the room.jim came to find sam. She was surprised to learn that sam is still angry.

" What still? Is she on her period right now?" Jim whispered.

" You should go inside and talk to her." Yhe said.

" What? Do want to see me dead?" I still love my life. We need to find someone innocent and cute enough that sam couldn't scole them. I am cute but not inocent. So...." Jim saying that looked at mon who just entered.

"Good morning boss! Good morning p'yhe.." said mon.

" Mon please! Call me p'jim. No need to be formal I am not sam." Jim said and looked at yhe.

Yhe then said," mon why don't you go and greet boss too."

"Yes yes." Jim said.

" Okay!"
...

On the other hand sam inside her room" why isn't here now? Not even jim. Why was I so much angry yesterday?"

" I wanna see someone. Someone cute. Maybe the cutie as jim said. But why she is basic. I guess....."

Sam's train of thought were disturbed by a sound.

**Door**

"Good morning boss.! " Mon said with a bright smile as always.

"Oh! It's you. Why isn't anyone else came before..?" Sam said pretending to be busy with some paper work.

"Actually boss..... Everyone is standing outside."

"Oh! " Sam stood up and went to the door. Suddenly jim and yhe fell infront of sam.

" What are you two doing?" Sam asked.

"We are just waiting for mon to come out?" Jim said.

"Why?" Sam asked confusingly.

"I have to discuss the projects with my team and mon is on my team." Jim said.

" But we haven't divided the teams yet." Sam said with anger.

" But I already decided to keep mon in my team." Jim said teasing sam.

Now sam was so angry that she grabbed mon's arm and said" she is on my team. Tell her mon..."

" But bosss,...." Mon said hesitantly and and looked at sam who was looking at her with anger.
.....