49.

" khun nita?" Mon couldn't believe in her eyes that nita standing infront of her.

"You seemed surprised." Nita said with a bright smile.

"I am a little bit. Just because you're at my work you said you'd meet me in cafe or something."

" Yeah! I did . But then I wouldn't see this surprise look on your face. You're very happy to see me or just really really unhappy. I can't tell."

" I am very happy. " Mon somehow controlled her emotions. " I was just expecting someone else here."

" Yeah! I saw that . I was on the roof to get some fresh air. I am working for hours. So then I saw come up here. Anyways I really happy to finally meet you."

" I am too." Mon kept a small answer. Because the words in her heart doesn't matched her lips.

She like nita a lot. But the day she learnt about Nita and sam's past she really hated her. And mon thought Nita's visit in Thailand was just to get back sam now that sam's company was having a big profit. Or worst, she really loved sam and living with another man has really made her think that it was a mistake. So she's here to get back sam.

Mon was thinking all of that. While Nita complaint about her flight and her stay in Thailand.

" ....... But since now I've mate you. I think my times going to change." Nita said.

" I am also really happy to finally meet you.." mon couldn't think of any other replies. Because her head was fill with thoughts about how to keep sam to herself.

" Mon you look a little off today. You're so energetic when we chatted on fb."

" I am .."

" Is it work stuff? You can tell. You know I know your boss sam. If I ask her for something she won't say no to me"

" Yeah! I know that's why I am more worried." Mon thought to herself.

But before she could say something Nita hugged her.

" I always dreamt of the day when we meet." Nita said hugging mon.

The environment was cool. Until a big blow of wind came .

With the wind came a black shoe. Flying in the air. And went to hit nita. Straight in her head......

By the impact mon and Nita both moved a bit backward.

Nita broke the hug and held her head and picked up the shoe with the other hand and looked back....

" What the h*ll? Who the he*l f*cking do that?"

________________________________

Who is that?

If you know the answer then vote for the story and leave your answer in the comments.