63.

" freen. I thought so much about this. And I really think he is the right guy for me." Becky said.

" But..."

" Freen I need you to help me talk to him. I know we are just friends. But he and I have something pure and deep for each other."

"That's not right and he is not enough for you." Freen Said with a angry reaction.

" What are you talking about? He is handsome, rich and he is good at sports."

" So I am. That doesn't mean you would be my girlfriend right?" Freen stood up.

" Freen calm down. I really like him. What about that?" Becky said and look into freen's eyes.

Freen right about now just returned to her senses and looked back at becky.

" He is really good. I really like him......" Becky started listing things she likes about nop.

But freen on the other hand just kept on looking at Becky and teared up.

" Do you really like him that much?" Said freen with a cracked voice.

" Hummm" becky's eyes sparkled with joy.

Freen saw the sparkle and thought." Becky have that same sparkle in her eyes as mine when I talk about her. But unfortunately it's not me she's talking about. Maybe she really likes nop. And maybe she's not gay. It's fine. Maybe it's for the best that she dates nop. "

Freen kept looking at becky.
Then hugged Becky.

" Why do I feel like this hugged says something more then this?" Thought becky.

" Oy ! You two husbend and wife come along. It's time sam is out of the office.jim shouted

...

Jim gathered everyone.
" So I told sam that she has a meeting with a client. So she's coming any minute now." Jim said to everyone

" Khun sam this is for you. I hope you like this. I will make sure that this is the night you never forget." Mon thought..

.....

" Ahh! I can't believe jim can do such thing. She knows it's my birthday yet she asked me meet with a client. When I was suppose to go home and be with mon. This my first birthday with mon." Sam was clearly disappointed.

But then she looked at a document in her hands.

" Humm. Today I will make you mine forever. And you'll sign a real marriage paper this time not a fake or a contract. " Sam held the document tightly.

" I can't loose you mon. I will make sure today is the best day of your life and you never forget about this night ever." Sam said to herself then got into her car.

....

In the airport.

" Oh! The funeral was awful. But now that I am in Thailand how about I go and surprise my sweetheart for her birthday " nita said while pushing her trolley..

Nita got into a cab and then looked at a file in her hand and said" sam today is your birthday. And also you're last day with mon. I'll make sure you don't forget about this night ever."

Nita laughed like crazy even the cab driver was scared..

....