18.

Sam mon had a very small marriage ceremony.

In a sam's grandma's house. With just sam and mon's family and some of sam's friends.

 With just sam and mon's family and some of sam's friends

But somehow the reporter get the news of their marriage. The news got leaked that the famous Chankimha's family's elder daughter got married with another woman. Which got much attention from Everyone. But mon was far away from knowing whats going on.

First she was busy with the ceremony then sam took mon to her private residences.

The house was painted in gray colour. Most of the furnitures were also gray. With a tilt of yellow here and there. Mon looked around the house with excitement.

Freen and becky also came with them.

" So much gray. I think they can make a fifty shades of gray movie here. I a house like this before" becky said.

" Me neither." Freen explained.

" But this is your sister's house."

" Yes! But this is the first time I came here."

"Becky you can share this down stairs room with mon. And freen You will stay in the next room." Sam said pointing to the rooms direction.

Freen and becky were confused.

"Aren't you going to share a room with my sister. I thought you guys are married." Becky said.

" Becky is right. And I can't sleep alone. I can share a room with becky." Freen grabbed becky's arm and said.

Becky also smiled at what freen did.

"Humm right. Then becky can move to freen's room. And if you're sister doesn't have a problem shareing a room with me I don't mind it either." Said sam and walked up the stairs.

" Don't worry she's not like that." Freen whispered to mon's ears.

" But I think she knows her Better then you do. " Becky whispered that to freen ear.

Now freen took becky's hand and took her to her room.

Mon was still standing there confused. Untill sam came down the stairs and went outside to get mon's luggage.

" Let's go." Sam said while carrying mon's luggage.

....

On the other hand freen entered the room and started jumping on the bed.

" This is fun. You should join me becky. " Freen said.

"No thanks! This is why your sister doesn't invite you over. " Becky stood there with her arms crossed.

Freen came down and took the to the bed" come on jump! It's fun I swear."

Becky and freen both started to jump on the bed.

" It is fun" becky said. Then freen and becky both started laughing loudly.