58.

Mon drank her tea and said thank you to sam in her mind.

Freen and becky again came to sam's house to hangout.

" So you guys like live here now?" Jim said.

" It's my sister house." Freen said.

" It's my sister's house too." Said becky.

" Oh! You two just remind me of them. It's probably because of you both look exactly the same with your sisters. It's like your parents just pressed copy - paste.."

" Huh!" They both were confused.

" So did they told you guys anything about ehen they are coming back?"

" No  weren't you with them in the office? " Becky said.

" Yeah! But I kind of left because of something.... I am waiting for a call "jim said and fled the situation.

In the office.

Sam and mon stayed behind.

" Khun sam why did you told me to stay behind." Mon said sitting in the sam's office.

" Mon. I wanted to..... Try something."

" What?"

" I....i." sam then came closer.
And kissed her.

" Khun sam you wanted to.."

" Yeah."

Somehow mon exactly understood sam without her saying. Now they both are connected to each other in such way that they finish each other sentances...

When sam and mon were at it. Sam almost unbuttoned mon's shirt entirely.

" Khun sam someone's coming." Mon stopped sam.

" Who? Everyone left."

" There's someone."

" You're just listening things. Close your eyes."

" I don't hear from my eyes."

" Just close your eyes. And only feel my lips on your body." Sam said putting her hand on mon's face.

....

But there was seriously someone in the office.

He went into the office on mon's desk and started looking for something.
He went through things. While looking for something he accidentally took one of mon's parsonal files.

..

Next day freen becky was getting ready for school and mon was also getting ready for office. Sam already got ready now making breakfast for everyone.

" Day by day my house is becoming a place for their hangout. Now I can't even have a moment Alone with my wife. " Said sam while cooking some french toast.

She quickly went to the flashback of tomorrow when after office sam and mom stayed in the office to have s*x. But mon kept feeling uncomfortable thinking about someone finding out. So they took their business home.

Sam held mon and hugged and started kissing her from the front door.

They were both so much into it. They forgot that someone could be watching them here too.

" That is a lot." Said becky.who was sitting on the couch of living room.

" What are you two doing?" Sam said ashamed.

" We're just hanging out. But that's a lot of toungue." Said freen. Who was lying on the couch resting her head on becky's lap.

" FREEN!" sam shouted who was clearly shy and ashamed. Sam and mon turned red like tomatoes..
.