4.

Samanan Chankimha.
Age-30.
Introvert
First born of Chankimha family.
She lived with her grandmother most of the time because her parents were busy with there works.

From the childhood she has problem expressing her feelings to others. She didn't got so much attention from her parents. But where ever she achieved something her parents would give small attention to her so now she always trying to achieve something.

Now she is also distant from her family. She barely saw her family and her sister. But freen always look up to her big sister.

Today before coming to school she heard her father say to that her sister is coming.

" Is it true that phi is coming?" Freen excitedly asked.

" Yes. She is coming tonight for dinner."

" Can I show her my trophies?"

"Yes of course she is your phi." Her mother said.

After freen left her mother said.
" We made a mistake with sam. We never took care of her, we made her wait for us. Now we have to wait for her."

" Humm we can't make the same mistake with freen. We will give her all of our time and love that we couldn't provide for sam." Freen's father said.

"It's too late for sam but freen is still young."
...

At school
freen looked happy.

"Today I will take a selfie with phi and show becky that she really looks like me." Freen thought.
Freen entered to see that becky already talking to another girl.

" Why are you talking to her?" Freen went to becky and asked.

" Why? Can't I talk to anyone else.?"

"No you can't."

"Why?"

" Because you're my friend."

" So! I could be your friend and her friend as well" becky said and turned to the other girl.

Freen then put her hands on becky's face and said" don't look away when I am talking to you.."
Now freen aand becky was looking at each others eyes.
For a moment the world has stopped. Everything stopped. A sweet wind started blowing.

" You two are like a couple.." the other girl who is nam said putting her hands on her chin." It's like a thai romantic drama."

" What ? no!" Freen let go of becky's face and then sat down beside her.

....

Back in the office.

Mon just started working in sam's company.

Sam who was watching the newbies work from a window in sams office.

Jim was also in Sam's office.

" Look the newbies are working so hard. Reminds me of the day when we were newbies." Jim said.

" We were never newbies! We started this this company and we were bosses ever since." Sam said coldly.

" Why are you looking at the facts. Can't you catch the emotions"

" What emotions.?"

" Those emotions. Look that newbie that his heart for the cute one."

" What you already gave them names like that.?"

" Yeah! I can't remember their names in one meeting. So I gave them nicknames. Like thats blondy. Thats curly and thats the cute one. " Last one sam seemed a bit more interested because jim pointed at mon.

"Mon?" Sam subconsciously said. Sam was looking at mon with a soft eyes.

" What?" Jim clearly heard something.

" Nothing. What did you say about her."

" Look that glasses( a newbie with glasses who was trying to get mon's attention) has a thing for the cute one. I am shipping them."

" No need to ship them

" No need to ship them." Saying that sam went to her table then pressed a button to say, " the man with glasses, in my office now!"..

Jim was shocked.... including glasses.