36.

" mon! Mon!..... Let me in." Sam screamed at the door.

Mon went inside a room and locked the door.

" Are you opening the door....?"sam said.

" Mon! Open the door please. Are you opening or else...."

Mon was silent for a while but now she spoke up." Or else what?"

" I will break the door..."

" This is your house do what you want."

Saying this mon thought she can't possibly break a door. And sam' parents house doors were very old and vintage. So they were heavy and strong. So mon knew there is no way sam can enter.

# SMACK...#

A loud noise broke mon's thought that also broke the door.

" Thanks john!" Sam thanked a man who was probably their bodyguard. Very bulky man. With big muscles like he can break a mountain with his bare hands. So the door was nothing to him.

Mon looked at sam with surpriseing look and then she just gave up.

" Mon eat something,"

" So you broke the door. Do you know how much it costs.?"

" So what my parents are rich. Don't worry about it. "

" You're so spoilt." Mon sat on the couch like she fed up.

" Mon!" Sam gave her the food she was carrying.

" You're so bossy khun sam."

Sam then put on a satisfied smile when mon took the plate and started eating.

When mon was eating sam noticed that mon was eating like a child also because she was very hungry.

" Ummm. Look someone's hungry.but she was really mad at me. Humm at least she's eating. So cute. But she's so messy. Her whole mouth this getting darty." Sam thought to herself and then moved closer to mon and said.

" Look how messy you are. Your whole month is covered in food."

Mon was now self conscious so she started to wipe her face. Seeing mon in distress sam put her fingers on mon's face and lips to clean her face.

" Done?" While sam was wiping mon's lips she was closely looking at her lips

" Done?" While sam was wiping mon's lips she was closely looking at her lips. Sam was just rubbing her fingers on mon's lips.

" No just a bit... Here and here ..." While saying this sam quickly moved towards mon and kissed her. It was a quick kiss.

But they both felt something. Mon was so shy that she almost dropped the plate ahe was eating from. But fortunately caught by sam. Mon was red from shyness.

Sam put down the plate on the coffee table and left quickly because sam was shy too.

She didn't wanted to let mon she her embarrassment.

Mon left there wondering what just happened.

....

Freen already reached to a cafe she was supposed to meet becky.

Freen was waiting for almost half an hour.

" Becky where are you."