57.

Freen becky in school.

Freen becky always stay together no matter what. Even if they have a fight they still together only they don't talk.

Everyone in school already know about freen. And she is also very outgoing and friendly. So not every boy likes a girl like her. But becky on the other hand is conserved and shy. So all the guys in school trys to propose becky. But there's a small problem....

Freen always protects becky from others and From boys.

" Freen what is wrong with nop? Why don't you want me to go out with him?" Becky asked.

" His nose is wired." Freen said.

" But" becky gave freen a fed up look.

" It's okey. If you wanna go out with him. But I am telling you he's not good enough for you."

" Then who is? You know last week pop proposed me. But you said I can't date her because he has way too many girlfriends before. Which is a legitimate reason. But wired nose?"

" I am just telling you. They are not enough."

" But freen I can't be single for ever you know."

" Fine if you wanna go out then go. I don't care."

" Oh! No now I can't. Now  I will only think of his nose whenever I am with him."

" See I told you."

" Then who is enough tell me?"

" Someone rich. Very rich with rich family like parents rich. Sister rich. Then also can cook. Take care  of you all the time."

After saying this freen fixed  tie of becky's uniform

" ... And also keeps you first all the time. Makes you Smile.. can understand you... someone like. Someone lik..."

" Someone like you?" Becky said.

Freen stopped talking and looked at becky.

...

In the office jim brought the tea for mon and gave it to her in her desk infront of everyone.

" Here ." Jim said putting down one cup of milk bubble tea.

" What is this p'jim?" Mon Said confused.

" Ummm..boss. and ..."

" Boss. Why so one-sided. What about us?" Said blondie.

" I don't know. This is from sam." She said and left because she knew if she stayed there she have buy everyone a milk tea ..

..

_________________________________
Thanks guy
meet you again in tomorrow with a new chapter.

Untill then enjoy this chapter and maybe read my previous works.( Self promotion 😁)

And if you guys have any suggestions or want to add anything to this story write in the comments. I will try to add them.
Follow me to get notifications.

Thank you
Author