47.

Mon in her room was crying about what happened today.

Her mother came to ask her for dinner.

" Mon the dinner is ready. I made you fevorites today."

" I am not feeling it mom." Mon said from behind the closed doors.

In the meantime a yellow car have already reached mon's house. It stopped in front of the house.

Inside sam called mon. But as expected mon didn't picked up.
So she called again. Same .

Next time she sent her a sms saying
Sam: if you don't pick up my phone. I will come to your room right now.

Inside her room mon saw the text and got even more angry.

" In the morning you scolded me for no reason. Now you ask me pick up your phone. I am not gonna. Let me see how you come to my house it's already 11pm"

Mon thought while wiping her tears.

... After two missed calls from sam. Mon heard some noise coming from downstairs.

She come down to check.

" Mom .what is happening?" Min said. But she was surprised to see the infront of her.

" Khun sam came....." Mon's mother said hesitantly.

" We're about to eat. But khun sam came so we are just telling her join us but... She wanted to meet you." Said mon's step father.

" Is it about the fight you two had today?" Said mon's mother.

" Ahh! It's...." Mon was about to say something but sam stepped in and said

" There was no fight. I just had a misunderstanding and I scolded her. That's all."

" Is that why you came back. I thought you came to see us.." mon's father who was clearly pulling their legs.

Mon first looked at her father and then at sam. Mon was getting red maybe because she was embarrassed or she was getting more angry .

So sam thought keeping her here would make the situation more worst so she said." Can we talk?"

" Of course."

" Of course." Mon's parents gave approval.

But mon said " no." And left outside.

Sam followed her.

..

Outside it was already night but the night was very beautiful with stars in the sky and then slow and sweet wind was blowing. There was a beautiful full moon.

" I am sorry." Said sam pulling mon's hands.

"I don't want to talk about it."

" I am sorry mon. It was a misunderstanding. Everyone in the office was talking about it."

" Talking about what?"

" That you were having an affair with jim."

" And you believed. It's okay if you don't have any faith in me. But what about p'jim she is you best friend khun sam."

" I am sorry. I already told you. And I am ready to say that every day to you. Just come back to our home."

" No. I don't go somewhere where I am not believed.

" Please. I will make sure I don't believe in roumers like this in the future...."

" No khun sam"

" I was just jealous.... That everyone thinks that jim is perfect for you. I was in the car too but they only thought jim was having an affair."

" You wanted a roumer about us?"

" No. I mean.I don't like when someone associate you with someone else. I am sorry."

Tears were about to come out of sam's eyes.

Mon was already crying....

Sam looked down while mon was looking up to hide her tears. ...

_______________________________________

Guys I opened a YouTube channel where I will read my stories or some other content.
If you want to listen my stories please go to YouTube and search "not my choice"

Thank you so much for your support.

Leave a comment in any of the videos that you're from Wattpad so I know.