62.

Next day it was sam's birthday...

Sam left for office either way. But mon stayed behind to prepare for a birthday party. Freen and becky also arrived. Jim came by to help.

" Can you believe it's sam's first birthday that's she is not gonna spend alone." Jim said to freen.

" Yeah! I remember when I was 12 I bought a cake with my own savings and she threw it out. In front of me." Freen Said with a smiley face.

" Humm!  Don't be sad little one." Jim said.

" Freen.." becky looked at freen with pity.

Then becky hugged freen.

" Sam loves chocolate. Mon you should buy her a chocolate cake." Jim said.

" We  just need to make a cake and bring that to her parents house. They are throwing a party." Mon said from the kitchen.

" Umm. Mon did you talked to sam about this?"  Jim said.

" Yeah I did."

" Humm."

Mon baked a two tears cake. Becky freen and jim helped with the cakes decoration.

Mon took the cake along with freen becky and jim to the party vanue.

" Wow the cake looks great mon." Ms. Chankimha said.

" Give her that and go change. It's almost time." Grandma said.

Mon quickly went to change.

She wore a beautiful red dress.

" Wow mon you look like a princess.." Said jim.

" Princess? Try queen. The daughter in - law of our family is almost like a queen itself. And getting how much sam loves mon she is already a queen." Said grandma.

" Oh! Grandma you're on fire. Today."

Mon stood there shyly taking all the compliments. And laughing.

...

On the other hand freen was looking for becky.

" Becky oh! You know I was looking for you." Freen said still catching her breathe.

" It was very nosy in there. It's peaceful here." Becky who was sitting on a bench near a pond in the party vanue.

" Humm" freen sat beside becky.

Freen slowly looking at becky at smiled at her.
" Wow becky looks so beautiful today. And all of the lights and stars but she shines brighter then all.." freen thought.

" I wonder what she is thinking?" Becky thought looking at her.

" Maybe the feelings I have for becky is more then just friends. Because when she's with me I think about her. And when she's not around. I think about her even more. That day I talked to p'sam she told me that when she thinks about p'mon she feels a kind of happiness that nothing else can give her. That's the sam for me. I always pretended to be happy infront of everyone. But I was all alone when nobody's around. But since becky came I felt a happiness all the time. I didn't need to pretend anymore. I was actually happy. That's what I need for rest of life. I am going to tell becky today." Freen thought to herself.

But as she was about to something she some thoughts crossed her mind.

" What is she doesn't like me? If I tell her about my feelings she might be disgusted and end our friendship. Is it really warth it?" Thought freen.

" Becky I need to tell you something." Freen said hesitantly.

" Before that I have something to tell you... I think I am in love with nop." Becky said with a straight face.

" What?" Freen face dropped after hearing this.
....