1. A ninety-six and a sixty-seven

Her fingers roamed his washed-out purple hair, spurred by the silky sensation of his lips and the slightly heavy feeling of his presence when he was on top of her body, utterly submissive to his alluring actions

Her body was teeming with heat, her heart thumping against her chest, feeling his large hand roam the side of her body.

Their locked lips detached, allowing Hanni to breathe correctly for a minute.

She felt his warm lips stroke the heat of her neck, chills marring her spine when he kissed and gently bit the sensitive parts of her skin.

She held in her moan, mindful that there were people in her apartment.

"Namjoon." Hanni breathlessly muttered, opening her eyes to leave the fluffy cloud she was floating on.

He lifted from the nape of her neck, a tempting smirk resting on his lips. The soft honey-brown tone to his eyes was gone. All that was left was a stern thrill that reeled her further into his hold, watching them swarm her with admiration and exhilaration.

Her heart jolted, butterflies plaguing every inch of her sweltered body.

"What? Is it too much?" Namjoon quietly asked, the corner of his lip still arched.

"No, I just don't want to be too loud," Hanni whispered, keeping her hand wrapped over his bulging bicep. "Jen and Yasu are here... I don't want them to hear what we're doing."

"Ahh, I'm sure they have an idea of what we're doing, Hanni." Namjoon teased, peeking at the contour of her body.

She giggled, gently swatting his muscular arm. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, what else would a couple that's been together since high school be doing behind a closed door?" He alluded, his adventurous eyes concluding at her face.

"Okay, well still." Hanni continued her strong argument, "I wouldn't want them to hear. It'll be so awkward when we have to walk out." Just the thought alone made her stomach twist in knots, embarrassed.

He shook his head slightly, chuckling. "You worry about the smallest things, Ni." He took her hand, kissing it slowly. "Let's just be happy that we're finally together again. I missed you, didn't you miss me?"

She didn't hesitate, instantly nodding at his statement, watching him leave kisses on the back of her hand.

"So let's take advantage of the time we have together." He continued, that smirk never leaving his soft lips.

The same lips she wanted above hers again.

Without thinking, she pushed forward, their lips syncing perfectly, their pace unhurried and engaging. His tongue pressed itself between her lips, forcing itself into her mouth.

She accepted although tongue wasn't something she was expecting from their slow and romantic kiss.

He pressed his torso against the side of her thigh, making sure she felt the erection that sat in his sweatpants.