2. Qualms

Hanni held onto her book bag, strolling the campus at a sluggish pace as she gathered her antsy thoughts

How was she going to bring her grade up in physics class? Jin did say they would have more opportunities, but looking at her D minus letter grade physically made her sick to her stomach.

She had always excelled in academics, and for her to have failed a test was something she couldn't fathom. All because she was so worked up over such a meaningless debacle with Namjoon, she let him get in between her and her studies.

It was such a harmful relationship, and yet she couldn't let him go for some reason. Their entire relationship was unhealthy, she was aware of that. It wasn't always like that, it changed a few years after they had started dating during their freshman year of high school.

If Hanni could just bring her D minus up to a C, it would help her immensely. Talking to Jin shouldn't be a problem, he was always up for supporting his students to pass his class, as long as they showed how serious they were about getting it done.

"Do you have any classes next?" A smooth voice suddenly spoke with such fluidity, delicately running through her ears like honey.

Her eyes opened wider, she had completely blanked out and forget that Jimin was even there with her.

"Ah, I've finished all my classes today," Hanni said with joy rattling her tone. "All I had today was physics, and a reading course."

"What about you?" It was her turn to ask.

"Just Literature, but that's not until one thirty" He informed, stretching his arms out. "God, and practice from last night left me so sore." Jimin shook his head, shivering at the extreme workouts they did.

She slightly giggled. "Why? Did they have you running around a bunch?"

"Well, I do that all the time, since it is soccer." He chuckled, brushing his hands through his soft brown hair. "No, our captain, Hoseok, had us do a bunch of shit. My legs are the sorest they have ever been in years."

She laughed at his made-up term. "Sorest? Is that even a word, Jimin?" Her eyebrow perked up, staring down at his quad muscle that poked through his jeans. "Well, your legs look great. I can see them through the jeans." Hanni poked at the hard muscle.

He flinched away, giggling. "I told you I was sore, don't poke me like that." Gently slapping her snooping hand away.

"You should wear shorts. If I had legs like yours, I would show them off." Hanni kept her poking fingers to herself.

"If I did, people would only like me for my strong legs, I would never know who likes me for me." Jimin joked. "Besides, Jen would be jealous watching other girls gawking at my legs."

Hanni shook her head. "You're lucky she's not here to hear you say that."

"She knows I'm kidding." A mischievous smirk wiped across his soft lips, licking his lower lip.