6. Puppeteer

The pencil between her index and middle finger staggered back and forth steadily as she listened to her professor summarize the new lesson they learned in Psychology class

Psychology was one of the best courses she decided to take that year, it was practically an easy A. How fascinating it was to learn the human behavior and the thought process most students were guilty of bearing.

It was a class that she truthfully found intriguing, where she didn't have to force herself to pay attention to the lessons.

"And that's what they called the Mood-freezing pills." The professor concluded, turning off the projector. "Many of you might think you can't control your anger, that your anger controls you. But this study proves that we actually can control it. It's like the placebo affect."

The professor looked down at her watch. "Class is gonna end in a minute, so why don't we just pack for now?"

"I sent a few things to your school emails, make sure you check those whenever you can, please." She spoke through the packing and readying the students did, eager to leave class.

Hanni packed up quietly, stuffing her notebook into her backpack, along with her trusted pencil pouch.

She took the time to look through the messages she had missed, her notifications were going ballistic during the lecture.

She was slightly relieved when she saw that it was just a group chat between her and her roomies, along with Jimin, and Taehyung.

Tae tae

Anyone up for lunch at one?

Yasu

I would, but I have another class
after this one :(

Tae tae

Loser

Chim chim

Hahaha yess I'm up for lunch.

Yasu

Replied to Tae tae

😒

Tae tae

Lol

Tae tae

And Jen?

Chim chim

She's in class right now, but I'll call her later

Chim chim

Is Hanni up for it?

Tae tae

Don't know. She hasn't answered.

Chim chim

I think she's in psychology right now.

Tae tae