71. Love's Demands

Lysander buried his face in the crook of Mitsi's neck, drinking in her scent and kissing her greedily as her hand wandered to his pants. She undid the laces almost torturously slow, and before she'd even unfastened them all the way, her hand dipped lower. Lysander groaned at her touch, a tremor of pleasure running down his spine.

"I like hearing you make those sounds," Mitsi said, a hint of laughter in her voice. "It makes me feel proud."

"Oh...?" The word shifted to a moan as her hand wrapped around him completely. Lysander sucked down a breath and braced himself on his forearms, pulling his hand away from Mitsi. "And why is that?" He asked, barely managing to hold himself steady as she stroked him softly.

Damn her soft, perfect touch. It was pulling all sense from his brain. Lysander's breaths came in short pants as his hips began to rock, following Mitsi's rhythm. "Because I love you," she answered simply. "And I'm proud that I can make you feel so..."

"Good," Lysander finished for her. "You make me feel good." He kissed the hollow below her ear with a hoarse groan. Mitsi smiled, stroking again. Lysander caught her hand and covered it with his own, squeezing himself harder and lingering at his tip.

"Like that?" Mitsi asked. She bit her lip and repeated the move.

His hips jerked and Lysander let his head hang limp as he moaned. "Yeah. That feels so fucking good."

"I see." Her timid giggle drew his gaze back to hers.

Lysander cupped the nape of her neck with his hand and slanted his mouth over hers. He kissed her wildly, nudging her lips apart so his tongue could sweep in. Mitsi's nails bit into his arm as she held onto him.

Lysander groaned, scalding pleasure washing through him. If she kept on like this, he would finish much too soon. He didn't want that. Not yet. Lysander lightened his kisses and took Mitsi by the wrist, pulling her hand away from him. She grumbled an unintelligible protest, but he silenced her with a kiss.

"I love you," he said, shifting his wings closer to his back. Mitsi watched him through half-lidded eyes. "My mate." That drew a beaming smile onto her lips. "And later, I'll let you touch me until the only thing I'm capable of doing is begging for more."

Mitsi's eyes widened at that and her smile shifted to a coy smirk. He could see exactly what she was thinking of across the Bond and it only deepened the burning ache in the pit of his stomach. "But for now, I want to keep my wits long enough to see nothing but pleasure on your face, and only hear my name from your lips."

"Lys..." Mitsi began. She broke off when he pressed his lips to hers.

"Not yet. Not until I bring you over the edge."

"You certainly know what you want," she teased. "You know, I'm tempted to say you're a little bit bossy." Mitsi clutched the pendant hanging from his neck and used the chain to pull his face closer to hers. "What if I want to be the bossy one?"

"Then by all means, tell me what to do," Lysander replied. Mitsi opened her mouth, but broke off with a startled exclamation when he caught her hands and pinned them above her shoulders.

"If you can remember how to speak," he teased, watching as her lips moved but no sound emerged. Lysander fitted his fingers between hers and Mitsi folded hers down.

"That's not fair," she grumbled.

"You can have your turn later, like I said. Will that be fair, Owl?"

"I suppose," Mitsi huffed in mock annoyance.

Lysander couldn't stop looking at her lips, and he smiled when she attempted to pout, but failed and began to grin instead. "Kiss me."