ch~17

Evil thenceforth became my good

After letting the other members know about the witness incident they all had mixed reaction about it.

"She might be trying to mislead us.we can't believe everything she says." Sunghoon commented.

"He's right. Anyone could make that up. She kind of sounds suspicious at the end leaving like that." Donghyuck replied.

"Let's put someone on her tail." Mr.Lee said nodding his head.

3rd person's pov

They all was working hard for the case to be solved. The answer was so close yet so far. Patience and hope was the only things that was keeping them moving ahead. They was waiting for that moment when the killer would slip up and make a mistake. Will that ever happen?

End of pov

Donghyuck was heading out for a coffee qhen his phone rang.

"Hello"

"Donghyuckaaahh. It's me. Your mom."

At that a shaky breath left his lips and it started quivering.

"Who?"

"How is my son doing?"

Donghyuck had a unbelievable look on his face.

"Do you expect me to answer that happily?"

"I know you hate me hyuck" his mom replied.

"Glad you know that and stop calling me hyuck." He clenched his teeths in anger.

"I actually have a good news. We've found you a bride. A girl that totally suits you. She's comes from a rich family too. I said about you and they really liked you, so they want yo meet you in person. Her father is a known buisnessman here." His mom told

"You really got no shame huh? You abandoned me years ago and now you're calling me for a marriage? And what a girl that suits me my ass. You're only doing it for buisness. Only then you'll get their money too. Rich people will always be greedy for more. I feel embarassed that you was once my mom." Donghyuck spat every word with anger.

"Son please"

"Stop calling me that. You never had a son in the first place. You got a chance to choose money or your 13 year old son and you chose money. Our ties were cut since that day. So stop acting like a mother now. I've never considered you as one. And I'm hanging up coz I've got better things to do. Don't ever call me again."

Without waiting for a reply Donghyuck hanged up. He was furious. His eyes was blurred with tears that threatened to fall any moment. "Woah how dare she call me".

He got into his car and drived to han river where he usually went to clear his mind.

His heart pained thinking about it. A tear cascaded down his cheek.He couldn't hold it in anymore. So he cried. Cried his heart out.