ch~38

Walls have ears,
Doors have eyes,
Trees have voices,
Beasts tell lies,
Beware the rain,
Beware the snow,
Beware the man,
You think you know.

Walls have ears,Doors have eyes,Trees have voices,Beasts tell lies,Beware the rain,Beware the snow,Beware the man,You think you know

He dialed the head officer in his phone. After two rings he picked up.
"Sir, we've found the culprit."

"Okay. Get a warrant and proceed with the arresting." He replied hanging up.

"Call the media and prosecutors. Me and officer minho will get a warrant to arrest the culprit. Y'all stay here till they come." Moon Taeil ordered walking out after.

~

Jaehyun and the others was at their office working on new cases assigned to them.

Moon Taeil with his assistant barged in. He came forward to stand in front of Hyejin.

"You are under arrest for the serial murder." Taeil spoke while showing her the warrant.

"What?" Jaehyun widened his eyes.

"And for the murder of a police officer named donghyuck." He hancuffed her in the process.

"Excuse me. What do you think you're doing? Are you getting back at us for what we said?" Mr Lee spoke.

"You don't even have the right to get an attorney because you are a monster and no one is going to come for you." He gave her a cold hard stare.

Hyejin scoffed at him.
"Took you long enough." She replied smirking at him.

"Hyejin?" Jaehyun stared at her blinking his eyes rapidly to make sure what of what he saw. He felt his heart thumping hard in his chest as if it's about to burst any time. She turned into a complete different person within a matter of seconds.

Taeil pulled her out of the office to their police outside it was swarmed with reporters.

"Do you agree to doing the murder officer Hyejin?" A reporter asked.

"She is not an officer anymore and we've got enough proofs to make her guilty." Taeil replied pulling her hands to get ahead if the crowd.

"Oh my god she's such a monster."

"She don't deserve to live."

"Go and rot in hell bitch."

"I hope you die."

Hearing all the comments, hyejin laughed at them. She just rolled her eyes and got into the van.

Inside the office, they was having a hard time digesting what happened. The answer to everything was right under their nose.

"I can't believe this. They must be mistaken right." Jaehyun refused to believe it.

"You saw how she replied to him. She was literally smiling." Sunghoon spoke shuddering.