Ch~29

No one escapes life alive

The five members were set on a drive towards the said bungalow

"We've been driving for 2 hours straight. Don't you think we're going the wrong way?" Sunghoon spoke up frustration evident in his features.

"Look we're looking for the bungalow. We don't know where it is. Calm your pussy." Hyejin replied rolling her eyes.

"I don't have a pussy darling" he smirked. Hyejin just glared at him in response.

Thank god Jaehyun was dozing off or he would have given sunghoon some real pussy.

Upon seeing an abandoned house they stopped and got out to check.
Donghyuck went towards the sleeping figure of Jaehyun to wake him.

"There's fireeeee" he shouted to his face to which Jaehyun jerked front and hit donghyuck's nose with his head.

"Oww what the hell man." Donghyuck winced grabbing his nose in pain.

"Fire. fire, where's the fire?" He mumbled looking around. Seeing nothing he turned his head towards donghyuck who was glaring at him.

"Why give me that look. you started it all." Jaehyun shrugged and got out of the car walking away.

Donghyuck took a deep breath to calm himself and then followed him towards the house.

They was met with a dusty place crawling with spider webs and insects.

"Why do people build house in the middle of forests like they can't even shout for help when something bad happens." Hyejin spoke coughing in between.

"I don't think this is the place. Besides it's not a bungalow." Donghyuck spoke  up.

"I guess so. Let's not waste our time. We have to find the real one today." Mr Lee said nodding his head.

They began their journey once again in hopes to find the place as they planned.

"What was the name of the victim?" Mr Lee asked.

"Lee sung pyo" donghyuck replietto which MrLee nodded.

They continued for another three hours and finally reached their destination. Getting out of the car, sunghoon groaned and stretched mumbling incoherent words about how long the drive was.

They walked towards the entrance which was guarded by a man wearing the robe they saw the other day.

Upon nearing the entrance the man blocked them with his hands.
"Only the members are allowed here. Who are you people?"

"Mr Lee sung pyo introduced us to this place and asked us to come here if we was facing any crisis." Mr Lee made up a lie to get them in.

"Alright say the code and you are free." The man replied.

Mr Lee scratched his head looking back at others to find if they knew anything.

"It was those letters like poop. Who could read that gosh." Donghyuck muttered.

Mr Lee took a deep breath. They will become suspicious of him if he didn't get the code right.

"Uh black Knights?" Mr Lee asked his eyes looking for any reaction in his face.

The guard shook his head "you're wrong." He came forward to push them out.

"Wait wait wait. Uh sung pyo said he shouldn't tell us the code unless we're the members. We've come here today to become a part of black Knights." Mr  lee spewed whatever came to his mouth.

Jaehyun's eyes widened.
"Sir what do you mean? We could get cancelled." He whispered into Mr Lee's ear.

"It's now or never." He replied.

"Okay sir. I'll show you the room to get yourself changed."
He took them to a dimly lit room in the end of a hallway.

"You must be present at the knight room within ten minutes. There are some procedures you all need to get done in order to become a part of the black Knights." The guard bowed and left.

Everyone looked at Mr Lee in question.
"I know this is dangerous. But this might be our last chance to find the culprit. Besides we got nothin to loose" He shrugged getting up and changing to his robe.

 Besides we got nothin to loose" He shrugged getting up and changing to his robe