Chapter 1: pass through

Awakened by the continuous sound of chickens crowing outside, Chen Xing slowly opened his eyes and saw the khaki roof above his head and smelled the damp smell of the quilt on his body. He sighed silently in his heart.

Chen Xing feels that no matter how long he has been here, he is still a little unsuited to the life here, not to mention that he has only three days to become Chen Xing here.

Yes, Chen Xing is not from here at all. He was originally from the Z country living in the 21st century, and he became one of the eight inheritors of the national cuisine of the Z country at a young age. It's a pity that when he took a plane to communicate with chefs from other countries, the plane encountered an emergency, which caused the plane to crash. He also changed from the original Chen Xing to the ancient 'Chen Xing'.

This Chen Xing was born to the head of the Chen family and the concubine of the mansion. Although he is also the son of Master Chen, his status in the mansion is no different from that of a servant.

The most depressing thing for Chen Xing is that he not only transmigrated into an ancient person, but also entered a dynasty he had never heard of, and the people here actually have three genders, male and female and brother. The first two are the same as in the previous life, only the last one has the appearance of a man, but is able to give birth.

If it weren't for this, Chen Xing felt that he would definitely be depressed to death.

"Chen Xing, are you up yet? Madam has been in a bad mood these two days, we have to go to work soon, otherwise it will be bad if you are caught by Madam's dog!"

Just as Chen Xing lamented for his situation and slowly got up, he heard someone calling him outside the door, he hurriedly answered, and hurriedly packed himself and walked out of the wood room, opened the door and saw the person waiting for him, Chen Xing smiled at him, "Let's go."

The brother who came to call Chen Xing is Zhou Guo, the third child of the housekeeper. Because of the housekeeper, he usually picks up some leisurely work. When Chen Xing first came, he helped him drive away a rogue. After that, Zhou Guo became enthusiastic about him, and liked to take Chen Xing with him in everything he liked.

The task of the two today is to clean the front yard.

Zhou Guo worked very neatly. After a while, he cleaned the area he was in charge of. Then he picked up the broom and came to Chen Xing, pulled his sleeve, and lowered his voice: " Chen Xing, look, it's the scholar from the Gu family, and he actually came to our house."

Listening to the excitement that could not be concealed in Zhou Guo's tone, Chen Xing raised his head and looked in the direction he pointed, only to see a thin back in a cyan scholar's uniform.

"It's a pity." Zhou Guo's voice sounded in Chen Xing's ear, and his tone was full of regret.

Chen Xing was a little confused when he heard this, and didn't understand what he was pity for, so he asked directly.

Zhou Guo glanced around and saw that there was no one else here besides them, so he approached Chen Xing's ear and said gossip: "You know that the scholar surnamed Gu and the Chen family What's the matter?"

Chen Xing shook his head.

Zhou Guo's eyes were full of gossip, and she excitedly said to Chen Xing: "The Gu family was originally a wealthy businessman, and the young master of the Gu family was a famous prodigy. Chen Jiazhang He and the Gu family are aristocratic family, and he just made a marriage with the Gu family.

.

A few years later, the county master did not know what mistake he made and was beheaded by the new emperor, and this young master Gu also came back. It's just that the child prodigy that everyone praised in the past has become a medicine jar. Without the support of Wanguan's family wealth, I don't know how long I can live. "