Chapter 41

Liu Yuan was pressing Shao Yanxi's buttocks, and the car door was knocked several times, and Assistant He's voice came from outside the door.

"President Shao, the doctor is here."

Hearing this, Shao Yanxi turned over and pushed Liu Yuan away and sat up.

Seeing him getting up, Liu Yuan stretched out his hand to open the door, but was stopped by Shao Yanxi: "Don't."

His voice was so small that only Liu Yuan in the car could hear it.

Liu Yuan turned to look at him, and saw that Shao Yanxi was finishing his clothes. After finishing the clothes, Shao Yanxi took out his mobile phone and looked at his hair style. After making sure that there were no wrinkles on his clothes and his hair style was not messed up, he put away the phone. Say: "Go on."

Liu Yuan: "..."

Open the car door.

The doctor is a retired surgeon hired by the crew.

A lot of people, including the director, followed the doctor.

Liu Yuan glanced at them, asked the doctor "Uncle Qin" and invited people into the car, and said to the others: "Director He, go ahead, or else the filming of today will not be finished."

"It's okay, it's okay, I'll shoot again tomorrow when I can't finish it." How dare the director go.

He is now worried.

Liu Yuan could probably guess what Dao's mood was. Knowing that it was useless to persuade him, he didn't persuade him anymore and turned to the nanny car.

Liu Yuan's nanny car is said to be a nanny car, but it is more like a RV, with a car, a house and a TV in it.

Everything has it all.

After the doctor entered, they greeted Shao Yanxi. Shao Yanxi asked him to sit on the sofa, and the doctor agreed.

Shao Yanxi sat beside him and stretched out his hand.

Because Shao Yanxi supported it with his hands when he fell, almost all the strength of his whole body was pressed onto his hands. The ground was uneven and there were many fine pebbles. His hands were on the ground, and the palms of his hands were rubbed with wounds.

Liu Yuan looked a little distressed.

The injury the doctor saw was much worse than this, and this injury was nothing to him.

It's just that Shao Yanxi was injured, and Liu Yuan was staring closely at him. With so many people outside the car, the doctor was still a little nervous.

But where is his professionalism?

A little nervousness did not affect his operation.

Knowing the cause of Shao Yanxi's injury, the doctor was afraid of Shao Yanxi's fracture or dislocation of his wrist. He first pulled Shao Yanxi's arm for a few times. Hearing Shao Yanxi's feedback, he confirmed that Shao Yanxi had no fractures or dislocations before taking it out of the medicine box. With medical cotton swabs.

Carefully disinfect the small wound in Shao Yanxi's palm.

Then he took out the **** medicine spray and sprayed it into the palm of Shao Yanxi's palm. When the spray was almost finished, he put the medicine on the table and told Shao Yanxi not to touch the water in recent days.

After Liu Yuan agreed to Shao Yanxi, he asked Shao Yanxi: "Where else does Shao feel uncomfortable?"

"No." Shao Yanxi said quickly, afraid that Liu Yuan would say that his **** hurts.