Chapter 41: Master Xu

Chen Xing glanced at the man with a familiar face, but still did not remember who the man was.

Perhaps the curiosity and doubt in Chen Xing's eyes were too obvious. The man who was observing what other people bought suddenly raised his head and looked in Chen Xing's direction, smiling: "The boss is What are you looking at?"

Chen Xing was startled, subconsciously withdrew his gaze, looked away with a guilty conscience, and whispered: "It's nothing."

As soon as you ask, if it is inconvenient for you to say it, don't say it."

Hearing his words, Chen Xing breathed a sigh of relief, adjusted his mentality, turned his head again, and asked him with his usual attitude towards guests: " What do the guests want to eat?"

The man looked at the things on the table, then looked at Chen Xing, who smiled gently in front of him, and said in a low voice, "I heard from my colleagues that your Liangpi and noodles are good here. Bring me a mix, and a green bean soup."

"Good." Chen Xing agreed, took his money, and asked Qiu Jiu next to him to type something for him.

When Chen Xing handed the bowl to Qiu Jiu, something flashed in his mind, 'Colleague? ', he immediately remembered that this person was the Master Xu he met when he went to see people in the cell that day!

Chen Xing suddenly looked up at the thin middle-aged man in front of him, and said with a look of surprise: "Are you Master Xu?"

Seeing Chen Xing's surprised look, Master Xu's original serious face got a little more smile, and said with a bit of ridicule: "The little boss recognizes Xu. already?"

When he said this, Chen Xing felt more and more embarrassed, thinking that Master Xu came to his booth, not only did he not recognize him, but also made him stand here for so long, so he quickly I found a seat for him to sit down, and then I wanted to return the money I just received.

Master Xu stretched out his hand and blocked Chen Xing back, under his embarrassed eyes, he smiled gently, "Xu is here to eat, so there are The reason for not giving money. If it's like this next time, how can Xu dare to come and eat. If you accept it, I will dare to come!"

Chen Xing always thought it was weird when he heard his words, but he couldn't find a reason to refute it for a while. In the past, he only had to be responsible for cooking, and other things were handled by special personnel. After he came here, he had to collect money and cook again. He was still in the stage of learning about the world.

So, after Master Xu declined Chen Xing's proposal, he still looked at him with a tangled face, wondering, "However, I still want to treat you to a meal, after all last time I got the compensation from the booth because of you guys. A meal isn't worth much, so I can feel more at ease."

Master Xu looked at Chen Xing's clear eyes and knew that his words were all from the heart, not being polite and hypocritical like others, and the smile on his face became brighter immediately,

"These things are all ordered by the county magistrate, and we are just acting on orders. If the little boss wants to thank the county magistrate, we should thank the county magistrate. Our current county magistrate is a lover of the people. Such a good official!"

What Master Xu didn't say is that if the county magistrate hadn't opened his mouth, Chen Xing wouldn't say that he would get the money so soon, he wouldn't say whether he could have the money, after all Years of the poor point to this point of oil and water.

Chen Xing was stunned for a moment when he heard the words, but did not expect that a little commoner like him would actually attract the attention of the county magistrate.