Chapter 17: official messenger

Chen Xing hesitated and didn't know how to answer, but Gu Lang next to him said indifferently, "I am his husband."

Hearing this title, the official was stunned for a moment, first glanced at Chen Xing with an embarrassed face, and then at Gu Lang with a calm face. Going down, he stammered: "Then, then I wish you a hundred years of harmony!"

Gu Lang slightly raised the corners of his lips and said softly, "Thank you, we will."

It wasn't until Gu Lang left with the blushing Chen Xing that the official came back to his senses, stared at Gu Langjing's thin back, and muttered to himself, "Why is this man better than the county magistrate? Even scarier?"

, why did the above specifically order us to take care of him?"

He went to his seat and continued to lift Erlang's legs

Ever since Gu Lang said that, the heat on Chen Xing's face never went down. The last time Qiu Jiu said something like this, he could do it as a last resort. But Gu Lang said this sentence, but his mind began to be disturbed.

Chen Xing felt that something was wrong with him, otherwise why would he blush so easily when facing Gu Lang.

Gu Lang glanced at Chen Xing, whose face was flushed, and could guess what he was thinking, so he just stayed by his side quietly and did not continue to say anything more

Neither of them said a word, they walked silently down the street, and suddenly heard a loud noise not far away.

Chen Xing subconsciously looked at the place where the voice appeared, and curiously looked at what was going on there, and saw a group of people surrounded by the yamen not far away, most of them The people are still the elderly and children, only a few young people.

Chen Xing felt a little strange, and he didn't care about the subtle thoughts that had just risen, and his mind was all attracted by the group of people who didn't know what they were doing.

Seeing that he was curious, Gu Lang reminded him softly in his ear: "Since we are curious, we might as well go take a look."

Chen Xing felt that it was not good to join in the fun in the past, but he had never seen such a scene, he hesitated, but nodded.

When the two passed by, Chen Xing learned from their words that these people were bullied by Master Lai. He heard that the county magistrate cleaned up Master Lai, and now he wants to find witnesses and victims , they rushed over. Some people who lived far away even set out overnight after hearing about it.

Chen Xing looked at most of them, their clothes were tattered, and some didn't even have a good pair of shoes. But even so, Master Lai never let them go for his own sake.

Chen Xing felt that he was very lucky, and he was very fortunate that the Lai family had been punished before he was troubled by Lai Jiu.

Come alone, looking at the style of the official uniform, it should be the county magistrate.

Now, we have prepared **** soup for everyone, everyone drinks it first, and then queuing up, we will have a special person to record it."

Chen Xing watched the county magistrate orderly issue orders from a distance, and then looked at the face that was less than 30 at most, and couldn't help sighing: "This county magistrate is really young and promising. !"

Gu Lang, who was indifferently watching all this in front of him, slowly turned his eyes back to Chen Xing after hearing what Chen Xing said, and when he saw him staring at the county magistrate with admiration After that, he suddenly said, "Didn't you say you want to take me to the county seat?"