Chapter 33: Desire

Chen Xing looked at the tenderness in Gu Lang's eyes, and did not recover for a long time, until Gu Lang repeated the words just now, he asked in a daze: "What? ?"

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing in a daze, and laughed more and more helplessly, and whispered: "I mean, why are you so persistent in wanting to pay me back?"

Chen Xing didn't expect that what Gu Lang was asking was actually this, and Gu Lang's eyes made him a little guilty subconsciously, he quickly looked away and lowered his head, stammeringly said: "Well, wasn't this what we said at the beginning?"

"Huh?"

That is, the day I first arrived at the Chen family, we agreed! You promise me that I will return the betrothal gift from the Gu family to the Chen family, and you will return the deed to me."

At the beginning, I kept it because I thought that it might be useful to Chen Xing in the future, so that it could be used to restrain him. Later, Chen Xing's performance made him feel that it was not necessary, and he could choose some gentler methods.

However, what surprised Gu Lang was that Chen Xing had been thinking about this all the time, and wanted to save money back to him.

Gu Lang narrowed his eyes slightly, looking at Chen Xing, whose face was flushed because of embarrassment, suddenly remembered something again, he slightly raised the corners of his lips, and there was something in his tone Coaxingly asked: "Then what are you going to do after you get the deed of sale?"

Chen Xing was a little confused when he heard this question, he had never thought about this question before, and looked up at Gu Lang with a confused look.

What is Chen Xing going to do? He thought about living a good life and opening a restaurant of his own in this era that did not belong to him.

As for the deed of sale, it was only because he took over the responsibility of the original body after he wore it here, and he felt that he should go and get it back.

"I want to open the largest and most luxurious restaurant in the country!"

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's glittering eyes, put his hand on his head, leaned closer and said softly: "But you don't need to sell yourself to do this! I don't You will be asked to do something with the deed of prostitution, and naturally it will not limit your freedom in this area, so why do you have to take back your deed of prostitution?

Besides, I never took the contract of prostitution seriously. If you didn't mention it, I'm afraid I would have forgotten its existence. However, if you want, I can give it to you now, but you can't talk about returning my dowry later. "

Chen Xing felt that Gu Lang's words were a bit strange, but he didn't know how to refute it for a while, so he could only look at him in confusion. Said: "Ah, then, that's fine."

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's stupid appearance, the hand on top of his head became heavier and heavier, and it was a little closer to him, and he didn't care when he saw his cheeks gradually turning red. He opened his mouth and said, "However, you are so eager to get your contract, do you want to leave Gu's residence and fly away alone after you get it?"

Chen Xing was still blushing and heartbeat because of the beauty he approached, but when he heard Gu Lang's sudden words, his mind went blank for a moment.

It wasn't until then that Chen Xing suddenly remembered that even if it was his obsession, he had never thought of leaving with something, and even vaguely This is my home.

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing who was talking and started to be in a daze. While a little annoyed, he sighed resignedly, he put down the hand on Chen Xing's head, and slowly He moved it to his tender white cheeks, and while Chen Xing was stunned, he squeezed the soft flesh on that cheek, and after Chen Xing hissed in pain, he smiled softly.