Chapter 29: ruined stall

Gu Lang's tone was somewhat doting, which made Chen Xing feel embarrassed, he looked up at the man sitting behind the desk.

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing with very gentle eyes, and even his tone of voice was extraordinarily gentle, "Why do you have such thoughts?"

Chen Xing listened to Gu Lang's question, and began to feel a little uncomfortable.

As for why she wanted to ask, Chen Xing himself couldn't say why. Perhaps in a secret corner of his heart, he was so persistent in wanting to know the answer, just to see if he had a special existence in Gu Lang's heart, special enough for Gu Lang to ignore his original principles.

Chen Xing's heart thumped, watching Gu Lang stand up in front of him, and walked in front of him step by step.

"Since you want to know, then I'll tell you." Gu Lang paused, his tone extremely cautious,

"I didn't tell the people around me about my likes and dislikes because it was a very dangerous thing." It was so dangerous that it would kill him if he was not careful.

"But now, I can tell you without reservation." Because you are special.

"I didn't lie to you." Except something you don't need to know.

"So, don't be unhappy." Don't look like that.

Chen Xing's heart skipped a beat, feeling the warmth of Gu Lang falling on his head. He raised his eyes to look at him, and directly bumped into the tenderness in Gu Lang's eyes.

In those gentle eyes, Chen Xing heard a light reply, "Yeah."

The splendid flowers that suddenly appeared on the sky were so fascinated that he couldn't take his eyes away.

Gu Lang looked at the obsession that gradually emerged in Chen Xing's eyes, and the smile on the corner of his lips became bigger and bigger. He was very satisfied with Chen Xing's current performance.

"In the future, if you have any questions, just ask me directly. As long as the person asking is you, I will tell you."

This was the last sentence Chen Xing remembered.

It wasn't until Chen Xing returned to the kitchen and stood by the stove that he suddenly came back to his senses, grabbed the radish on the table and shouted, "Ah—"

Chen Xing felt that he must have been very stupid just now. Not only did he stare at Gu Lang stupidly for a long time, but he didn't even understand what Gu Lang said at the end and came back. He didn't know what he said later, and how Gu Lang answered, but he was sure that his performance at that time must be stupid.

Qiu Jiu stared at Chen Xing who didn't know what was going on in the door, watching him frantically clutching his hair, the expression on his face was very subtle, and he didn't understand why he was going to rest. What happened in a while.

Qiu Jiu hesitated for a while, but withdrew the foot he was about to step in. He might come back to help later.

However, when Chen Xing saw the big white radish on the table, he couldn't help thinking of Gu Lang, and his face began to turn red again.

Although Chen Xing was a little out of shape today, it did not delay his cooking speed. After half an hour, he prepared two dishes and one soup for lunch today.

When Chen Xing saw Gu Lang sitting at the table, waiting for dinner, he thought of the scene of his shame in front of Gu Lang, and his ears reddened quietly.

Fortunately, Gu Lang didn't do anything special, it seemed that everything was normal, and Chen Xing gradually calmed down.

As soon as they sat down, Chen Xing suggested to Gu Lang, "I made tofu soup with eggs today, try it and see if it's delicious."