Chapter 10: frank

Chen Xing had no idea what happened to Lai Jiu after he left, and he was hesitating how to tell Gu Lang about it all the way back to the house. After all, this is the trouble he caused. If Lai Jiu really finds Gu Fu, he is worried that it will affect Gu Lang and the others.

Chen Xing felt that if it was really impossible, he would leave here first to avoid the limelight, but he couldn't afford Gu Lang's money for a while.

Chen Xing stepped into the gate of Gu's residence with a sense of unease, and saw the yard with lush grass on weekdays at first sight. At this time, most of it has been cleaned up, and it looks a lot empty. .

Chen Xing was taken aback by this scene, and when he saw a person suddenly appearing in the grass, he looked closely but it was Qiu Jiu.

Qiu Jiu's eyes lit up when he saw him, and he opened his mouth to say something to him. After seeing Chen Xing's unattractive expression, the smile on his face paused, and asked : "Chen Xing, did you encounter any trouble when you went out just now?"

Chen Xing looked at him hesitantly, not knowing where to start.

Qiu Jiu looked at Chen Xing's embarrassed look and smiled heartily, "If you have any difficulties, you can talk to my son. The son is very smart and can definitely help you solve it. "

Listening to him, Chen Xing had an idea, he nodded to Qiu Jiu and said that he would go talk to Gu Lang.

After talking about this, Chen Xing had time to pay attention to the yard that was mostly empty. Looking at Qiu Jiu, he asked with some doubts: "Why did you clean up the yard suddenly?"

Qiu Jiu picked up the knife in his hand and waved it, his smile became a little more silly, "The rainy season is approaching recently, if you don't mess with the grass in the yard, I'm afraid you will recruit a lot by then. Bugs, it's easier to cut them all."

Chen Xing felt that what he said made sense, and then said: "I'll help you get it together later."

Qiu Jiu hurriedly refused, and said politely, "No, no, I'll be here by myself, you can cook well."

Seeing that Qiu Jiu repeatedly refused, Chen Xing did not continue to insist. After saying goodbye to him, he went to the study.

It wasn't until Chen Xing left that the smile on Qiu Jiu's face collapsed. Looking at the grass in front of him, he said helplessly: "It seems that I have to call them over to help tomorrow."

Chen Xing came to Gu Lang's study and saw the young man sitting in the study through the window. is a painting.

Looking to sense that someone was looking at him, Gu Lang raised his head and looked in the direction of his line of sight, and at a glance he saw Chen Xing who was smirking at him. Gu Lang was stunned for a moment, then smiled at Chen Xing, his thin lips parted lightly, and asked lightly, "Why don't you stand outside and not come in?"

Only then did Chen Xing realize that he had been standing outside the house. He patted his head in annoyance, and under Gu Lang's gaze, he slowly walked into the study and came to Gu Lang.

Gu Lang glanced at him from top to bottom without a trace, and finally fixed his eyes on his face, and said softly: "Is there something you want to tell me? ?"

Chen Xing didn't know how to speak, and whispered a little embarrassedly: "I got into a little trouble."

Hearing this, Gu Lang put down the book in his hand and stared at him intently, as if ready to listen to what he said next.

Chen Xing was more and more stressed by this look, and he said it all, "I offended Master Lai's son."

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's nervous appearance, his voice slowed down, "Why didn't he come to provoke you, but you didn't have time to avoid it?"