Chapter 30: he is happy

Chen Xing returned to Gu Mansion happily, feeling very lucky today.

Although the stall was smashed, the man was caught immediately, and the government also promised to send him the compensation. Except for the trouble of repairing things later, there is basically nothing to worry about.

Chen Xing felt so happy in her heart, she was humming when she entered the door.

went in.

Chen Xing pushed open the door of Gu Mansion, and at a glance, he saw Gu Lang who was watering flowers with a small bucket in the yard.

The yard that was overgrown with grass has long been cleaned up, leaving only a bare field.

Chen Xing was worried that Gu Lang would be bored at home, so he bought a lot of rare flowers and seeds, and let Gu Lang plant one in his spare time. Lang can exercise the body through this exercise.

It's just that Chen Xing didn't expect that all those seeds survived in Gu Lang's hands. Ever since they sprout, they've been growing gratifyingly. I believe it won't be long before they can see The yard is full of flowers.

Gu Lang raised his head and looked in his direction when he heard the movement at the door, and after seeing the happy look on Chen Xing's face, he showed a gentle smile and said warmly: "You today What happened, why are you so happy?"

Chen Xing covered his face and was a little shocked, and asked with a bit of confusion in his tone: "I am very happy?"

Gu Lang pointed to his face and said softly, "The look on your face can't deceive anyone at all."

When Gu Lang pointed out his mood so lightly, Chen Xing became more and more embarrassed. He raised his eyes and glanced at Gu Lang, shook his head, and said a little perfunctoryly. : "It's just a little thing."

After speaking, as if worried that Gu Lang would continue to ask questions, he hurriedly said: "By the way, we came back late today, you should be hungry, right? I will go to the kitchen to cook now, Just wait for me, I'll have dinner soon."

Gu Lang looked at the back of Chen Xing running away quickly, pursed his lips, moved his eyes to Qiu Jiu, who had been acting as a transparent person beside him, and asked lightly: "Tell me, today is another day. What happened?"

Qiu Jiu grimaced, thinking about what she promised Chen Xing just now, and then looked at Gu Lang, who was expressionless in front of him, hesitated, but chose to betray Chen Xing, facing Gu Lang about what happened today Everything was said one by one.

"You mean, that woman did this because of jealousy?" Gu Lang's voice was somewhat ironic.

Qiu Jiu also understands why his son is so contemptuous, after all, because of such ridiculous reasons, that woman caused Chen Xing's stall to be destroyed.

Qiu Jiu affirmed: "Yes, that's what the local ruffians said, and when we went to the store, the boss obviously knew Chen Xing and showed a disgusted expression. , I think she did the right thing in nine out of ten cases. By the way, she is the owner of the Qiao family restaurant that my son asked me to investigate last time. "

Gu Lang's face suddenly turned cold, and there was even a little chill in his voice, "Is it her?"

Qiu Jiu nodded.

Gu Lang looked down at the newly sprouted buds on the ground, and asked in a low voice, "What is Chen Xing's attitude?"

Qiu Jiu scratched his head, and seemed to find it difficult to speak, but he still said it one by one, "Chen Xing feels that the person who smashed his stall has been punished, and that The boss is still a first-time offender, thinking that he should be spared and forgive him, and will not pursue further investigations."