Chapter 26: drunk

Listening to Chen Xing's words, Gu Lang looked at him and smiled gently, shook his head gently, and whispered: "I don't have anything to eat, as long as you make it, I It's all delicious."

Gu Lang's praise made Chen Xing's ears red involuntarily. He looked at the man who had been staring at him, and muttered softly, "Don't keep saying these misleading words."

"Huh?" Gu Lang didn't seem to hear what he was saying, and made an air sound from his nose, expressing his doubts.

Chen Xing blushed, looked at Gu Lang who was staring at him, shook his head greatly, and did not express his thoughts. He felt that if he said it, but Gu Lang didn't mean what he thought at all, wouldn't he seem too self-indulgent.

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing who didn't know what he was thinking, and did not continue to ask, turned his head to look at the sky, and reminded softly: "It's almost time, we should go to the vegetable market. "

Hearing Gu Lang's words, Chen Xing realized that it was getting late, and quickly put away those charming thoughts, and dragged Gu Lang straight to the vegetable market. They encountered so many things today, and they had to eat a good meal.

Chen Xing and Gu Lang bought a lot of ingredients in large and small bags, and returned to Gu's house before the sky darkened.

Gu Lang first helped Chen Xing put things in the kitchen, then lifted the box in his hand and looked at Chen Xing apologetically: "Sorry, I have to go back and put this away before I can come and help your busy."

Chen Xing, who was thinking about which dishes to make today, didn't care when he heard Gu Lang say this, he waved his hand, and said very boldly: "It doesn't matter, the dishes I will make today are very simple. , I'm busy here alone, so don't come here to help."

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who was busy after speaking, and didn't look at himself at all, his eyes dimmed for a while, he replied softly, turned and walked towards the study, thinking in his heart But he was still thinking about putting things down quickly, and then came over to help Chen Xing.

At this time, Chen Xing was full of eyes and was thinking about the dishes to make later, and he didn't care much when he saw Gu Lang going out. He first glanced at the ingredients he bought today, and decided to make the lo mei first, and then make other things.

Chinese herbal aroma.

After Chen Xing put all the things to be marinated in the pot and put the lid on by the way, he looked up and saw Qiu Jiu standing by the door, and said casually: "We just now I didn't see you when I came back, I thought you were resting in the room, but you went out."

Qiu Jiu was shocked, and quickly stabilized his mind, looking at Chen Xing with a normal smile, and asked naturally: "How did you know I went out?"

Chen Xing pointed at Qiu Jiu's head with a smile, and joked: "You still have a leaf on your head, I remember that there is no such leaf in our yard, so I think you are outside after you go out. contaminated."

Qiu Jiu looked at Chen Xing's smiling face, reached out and touched his head, he really touched a leaf, but when he took the leaf off, he saw at a glance that the leaf was dyed of blood.

Qiu Jiu's pupils shrank, his hands were extremely fast, he pinched the leaf into a ball, received it in the palm of his hand, and when he looked up again, he saw that Chen Xing had lowered his head to pick the leaves, as if He didn't notice the difference on his side.

Qiu Jiu breathed a sigh of relief when he saw this, walked to Chen Xing, threw the leaf into the fire without a trace, and asked him, "Can I help?"

Chen Xing heard his words, raised his head and glanced at the table, and finally pointed to the fat and thin meat on the table, and said to Qiu Jiu: "Help me chop that meat into minced meat. Right? Use that to stir-fry a green vegetable later."