Chapter 19: new food

That day, with the help of Gu Lang, Chen Xing still ate hawthorn cake.

Chen Xing cut the sliced ​​hawthorn cake into small pieces and distributed them to Gu Lang. Seeing him staring at the thing carefully for a while, as if judging the taste of the thing, he was wary like a Cats encountering new things.

Then, Gu Lang took a small bite after he realized that there was no danger. He seemed to taste the sour taste and frowned slightly, but soon he seemed to taste it again The sweetness in it, the brows stretched out again, and the speed of eating became faster and faster.

Chen Xing watched Gu Lang finish eating the hawthorn cake very quickly, and knew that he should like this cake, and secretly made a decision in his heart, if he encounters someone selling it next time This kind of hawthorn, he must buy some more to prepare.

Gu Lang didn't know what Chen Xing was thinking, only that the hawthorn cake that Chen Xing made for him was still a little sour, but more sweet.

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and people's clothes are getting lighter and thinner. Rich people are fine, they still have money to buy ice and come back to relieve the heat. Ordinary people can only carry the heat and find a way to cool off on their own.

So, at such times, hot food is not very popular.

Chen Xing thought about it for a long time, and decided to change the food at their stall from the original Mapo tofu and bean curd rice to cold noodles, cold skin, mung bean soup, which are easy to make and not hot tongue thing.

Liangpi and cold noodles can be prepared the day before and sold directly at the booth the next day. The mung bean soup needs to be cooked on the same day before taking it, lest the weather is hot and it will go bad the next day.

Chen Xing bought the raw materials from the market on the day he made the decision, returned to Gufu to make cold skin and cold noodles, and also specially served with his special chili sauce.

Chen Xing will give Gu Lang and Qiu Jiu a taste of the new food made. Although it was their first time to eat this kind of food, out of their trust in Chen Xing, the two were still looking forward to it.

After taking the first bite, the eyes of both of them brightened, and the speed of eating became faster and faster.

Qiu Jiu exaggeratedly gave Chen Xing a thumbs up and praised: "This thing is so delicious, I have never eaten such delicious noodles in my life."

Chen Xing looked at Qiu Jiu who was praising him recklessly, and couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed, and subconsciously looked at Gu Lang next to him, looking forward to his opinion.

Gu Lang looked very gentle when he was eating, and he only finished half of the bowl when Qiu Jiu hurrahed. Feeling Chen Xing's gaze, he turned his head to meet Chen Xing's expectant gaze, after a slight stun, he smiled softly, and then slowly said, "It's delicious, everyone will like it. "

Chen Xing immediately showed a bright smile on his face, looking at Gu Lang's eyes as if sparkling, "Well, lend you auspicious words. When I make a lot of money, I will invite you to eat Buddha jumps over the wall."

"Okay." Gu Lang had never heard the name, but it didn't prevent him from looking at the bright smile on Chen Xing's face and smiling along with him.

Then, staring at Gu Lang's smiling face, Chen Xing blushed again inexplicably.

As Gu Lang said, Chen Xing's new cold skin and cold noodles are highly sought after by customers, and as soon as they appeared in his booth, they were greatly welcomed.

Chen Xing sold out all the things on the first day, and the next few days became more and more popular. Even after Chen Xing doubled the output, there were still people coming. Can't buy it late.