Chapter 37: Shen He

The man was in his early twenties, wearing a scholar's uniform, holding a folding fan depicting peony flowers in his hand, looking at the anxious Fu An, and said casually: "I said Fu Xiao Fat, that thing is so expensive, and today is the first day it was sold, it will definitely not be as popular as you said, there must have been some when we passed."

Fu An's anxious footsteps stopped for a while, looked at him suspiciously, and asked in disbelief, "Are you sure?"

The man laughed, nodded his head with a folding fan, and said with a smile: "If my guess is correct, I am afraid that when we passed, the food did not sell much, after all not all People are as deceitful as you are."

Fu An, who was a little relieved at first, was furious after hearing what he said, watching him argue strongly: "I am not deceived!"

Fu An looked at the message that appeared in his eyes, 'I know you were deceived, but if you believe so much, I can only obey you', and suddenly became angry again. It's just that he didn't argue with him again this time, just looked at him and said, "You won't say that when you eat that thing later."

The corners of the man's mouth became wider, and he looked like I was waiting.

Fu An looked even more angry, and walked a little faster, and soon came to Chen Xing's booth.

The man looked at the simple, but elegantly arranged booth in front of him, and immediately became a little interested. When he saw the beautiful boy who was busy at the booth, his eyes lit up even more. Even in such a simple place, it still looks outstanding, and even more and more outstanding because there is no extra decoration on the body.

The man looked at the brother several times, and then wanted to ask Fu An beside him about his situation, but he saw the person who was worried just now, and now his face has changed. With a look of joy, he hurriedly walked to the brother.

The man raised his eyebrows, greeted the classmates beside him, and walked forward. As soon as he got to Fu An's side, before he had time to say anything, he heard him move towards the beautiful The little brother shouted: "Little boss, do you still have the dessert you mentioned?"

"Naturally there is."

Looking straight at him.

Neither Chen Xing nor Fu An noticed the change in him, especially when Fu An knew that what he was thinking about could finally be eaten, he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief, and then rejoiced He took out the money bag, took out enough silver taels and handed them to Chen Xing, and said happily, "You give me five copies first."

Chen Xing originally raised his heart all morning, but when he saw Fu An bringing a few young people dressed as scholars, he completely relaxed. At this time, seeing the silver tael that Fu An handed over, a smile appeared on his face, "Okay."

Chen Xing just stretched out his hand and was about to take the silver tael from Fu An when suddenly a delicate folding fan stretched out from the side, directly blocking the two of them between.

Chen Xing and Fu An were a little surprised.

Chen Xing looked at the handsome white-faced scholar, and when he saw him staring at him, the doubts in his eyes became more and more intense. He didn't understand why he didn't know this person before, why he looked at him like this.

"Brother Shen, what are you doing?"

Fu An looked at the folding fan blocking his hand and scratched his head with his free hand, as if he had no idea what he was going to do.

Shen He curled the corners of his lips, stared at Chen Xing, and asked with a bit of confusion, "Are you the owner of this stall?"

Chen Xing didn't know what he wanted to do, but he nodded honestly.