Chapter 36: Cat

of grass.

Chen Xing watched Qiu Jiu stop, and was still a little unclear, "Qiu Jiu, what's wrong?"

At this moment, Qiu Jiu stood up and walked towards the grass, making a defensive gesture, and said without looking back: "There is something in the grass, and the movement speed is quite fast."

Chen Xing was taken aback immediately, he had heard of snakes in places with lots of grass before, although the yard here has been cleaned up, but there are still a few yards that are still wasteland. ! What if it is really a snake, or a venomous snake?

Chen Xing thought about this, his face became nervous immediately, he wiped his hands quickly and pulled Gu Lang, who was sitting steadily beside him, and stepped back, his face was nervous Said: "Let's hide behind first and see what comes first."

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing who was nervous, then looked at his wrist being pulled, and he was pulled under the eaves without resisting.

Qiu Jiu stared at the grass with a dignified expression, and found that there was still movement just now, but at this time it was quiet again, and turned to look in the direction of Chen Xing and the others behind him, wanting them to leave Farther away, he went over to see what it was.

As a result, when I turned around, I saw the two people who were still at the table just now, and they were already far away from him. Seeing him look over, Chen Xing even asked nervously, "What's the matter, isn't it a very scary thing? I was worried that Gu Lang was afraid, so I pulled him to avoid it first."

Looking at the innocent expression on Chen Xing's face, and then looking at Gu Lang, who was indifferent and not afraid at all, Qiu Jiu swallowed the sentence 'You stay away' that he wanted to blurt out just now. Going back, he turned his head angrily to look in the direction of the grass, and at the same time picked up the stick next to him and walked in there.

Things, they should catch us, and at the same time said to Gu Lang next to him: "Don't be afraid, it shouldn't be a snake! The three of us are not afraid."

Gu Lang calmly looked at Chen Xing, who was full of nervousness, his eyes swept across his tightly grasped hand, and responded with a cooperative voice, "Well, I'm not afraid. "

When everyone was attentively waiting, the arc of the grass trembled suddenly became larger, and then a white shadow suddenly rushed out of it.

"Meow~"

Chen Xing and Qiu Jiu looked at the kitten that was coquettish and cute, and their faces were full of stunned expressions. Only when Gu Lang saw the cat, his face He had the same calm expression as before.

He quickly let go of the hand he was holding as if he had been burned, looked at Gu Lang with embarrassment, and said with a red face: "I, I didn't mean it just now."

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's embarrassed appearance, nodded calmly on his face, and said with understanding: "Well, I know you are worried that I am afraid."

Chen Xing heard Gu Lang say this, his eyes lit up immediately, and crawled along the pole: "Yes, I was too worried about you, so I accidentally grabbed you, Definitely didn't mean to hold on to you."

Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing, who seemed a little flustered because he wanted to hide it, and curled his lips, said softly: "Well, I know you didn't mean it, I didn't misunderstand."

Chen Xing felt that Gu Lang was suggesting something to him, but he could not find any evidence from Gu Lang's gentle face.

Just when Chen Xing was annoyed and wanted to explain his motives, Qiu Jiu came over with the cat just now, "Master, I caught it."